Reviews for Chicharong Flower: Translated
Kodoku chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
LoL!

"So, we meet again, Cocky Jellyfish." ROFL. Dude that had me laughing my head off. I love you and your humorous writing. Also thank you to the translators, without you, I wouldn't have read this. So thanks!

And this is a really funny fic, I really hope to read the next chapter soon. Keep up the good work.

Kodoku.
Ame Mika'zuki chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
*falls of her chair, laughing* Who would've thought that Filipino expressions could be more funnier (indeed) in English? XD "Son of a tadpole- anak ng butete" XD MAN that cracked me up! Again!

'Hey, not because you're driving a luxury car doesn’t mean you’re entitled to brag!”'-just a little suggestion, I think it would be better if it's "just" instead of "not". :D

suggestion lang po!

YOU GO ATE SYAOWEE! AND THE PEOPLE WHO TRANSLATED THIS! XD
kat kat chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
yay! i nearly fell off my chair when i found out u were doing a chicharong flower translation XD please keep updating! esp. 'about a daddy and a nanny'

(hehe, tikbalang...maybe i should use that as a penname...)
dilimon chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
totally hilarious! the title was intriguing, akala ko kung ano ngyahahahaha... can't wait for your update )
Amayayaya chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
So hilarious and just great. I love the part with the priest the best. That was soo funny. "Do you dig her?" I was laughing my head off.
AnonElli chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
LOL, I was laughing the whole time because of the dialogues between TenTen and Neji, and the way T-chan curses is pretty darn funny too. Also, I haven't read the Tagalized version kasi tinatamad ako eh. I'll try to read it if I feel like it. (I know, I'm such a lazy ass)

Go and UPDATE soon!