Reviews for Support
Pa-kun chapter 2 . 7/31/2007
You know, I stopped liking shounen-ai because fans usually ruin any good pairings there are, but then there are stories like this that make the pairings look cute and more realistic.

I'm really looking forward to reading more of this, so update when you can plz
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 2 . 7/27/2007
Give...Me...MORE! I really want you to finish this story, too. It just randomly appeared in my messages that the 2nd chap was up, and now I need the third! PLEASE!

Grace
Kirah Ruth chapter 2 . 7/25/2007
I have to admit that it's not as good as your first chapter, if only because... well, Demyx isn't five. 'Course, I suppose he acted immature in the first chapter, too, but that was more from innocence than immaturity- whereas the pointless squealing and clapping was just way too childish. Or maybe it's just bugging me more now than it did then. Anyways, we shall see when you post the third chapter, right?
Queens of the mole people chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Aww this chapter was cute Guilty axel :P And [ounty Demyx
Yorae-chan chapter 2 . 7/20/2007
:O... :O... YES! Whoo, I'm SO happy this has been updated Best Axel x Demyx story evar XD Though I was expecting the smut in this chapter, I think it actually works out really good. Demyx is so adorable X3 Can't wait for part 3
Girlof1000NickNames chapter 1 . 7/20/2007
Wow! This is a cool story! I had actually gotten a notice that chapter two was up, and didn't know what it was, so I went back and read the first one. This is really good! Keep up the good work and I'm going to go read the next one.

Grace
atreriaestus chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
sfhlsanfs FINALLY. I had to go back and read the first part about a week ago. I kept wondering when this was getting updated.

I really can't wait for you to finish it. I love this shot. It's so cute. And you keep them so well in character.
C. 'Vanus' deLeon chapter 2 . 7/16/2007
omfg. you actually updated this! -squeals- YAY! I love you!

yay it didn't lapse into just sex. That's a ... good thing... yeah... because Axel and Demyx not bonking with out realizing their feelings is a .. good thing. lol. Still, I love Axel's reactions. They were muy halarioso. I don't even think that's a spanish word. -checks sp/eng dictionary- Yup not a word. rofl. my teacher would be ashamed of me...

Whelp, I hope you come back soon and write ch3. Happy summer dude.
HappyCrabMearii chapter 2 . 7/15/2007
! THERE IS HOPE. Read it at AFF - So happy it's updated! That was really great! Can't wait for part 3 XD
Slinkyangel chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
HEY!1 this is so good! i love it! you NEED to continue! you must... i must see what happens...! i have also read all of your other stuff and i love all of them! i LOVE! Opal! anyway this one is so worth keeping up with! i love it... please continue...
Starshinesoldier chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
wah! ;_; where's the next chapter! EK! I must read it! ;_;
naeo chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I love this fic and it's on my faves, but what about the second part? Is it under another title or something? Or have you just not updated it yet? Well, ta!
darkchild chapter 1 . 3/28/2007
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very, and I mean very good_...
Denkoumaru chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
You did a wounderfull job keeping them in character. I can't wait for the next update I will keep checking and probably squeal once the you do xD.

This is the fanfic that got me addicted to this pairing I love them so much. Can't wait for the next part I really want to see how Axel reacts xD.

Update soon, yes? OwO