Reviews for Bloody Beautiful
Sugoi!
xX Bluebird Xx chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
A TRULY Beautiful and amazing story (;
SnowLion no Miko chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Wow, this was really good! I liked how you captured Itachi's thoughts, and I could picture all of this in my head as I read. Great work!
joyrid3 chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Itachi is so in character, it's frightening. The way he sees her is described so vividly, that I can almost picture her lying on the ground in front of me...And even if she dies, it doesn't sadden me...because the impression she left on him was unique (and on him of all people). I'm really at a lack of words here, but what I'm trying to say is that this was bloody brilliant! XD
Genshi chapter 1 . 10/31/2007
I don't know what to say. I'm speechless! How you managed to capture Itachi with such ease, I don't know. He was Itachi and nobody else. On the other hand, I can also see Ino acting as you described her. I loved your descriptions of her - for instance, "rusted silver pooled like a deformed halo around her head." It was the most beautiful sentence I have ever read describing Ino *ever*. Favouriting this; I'll go look at your other one-shots now.
Death By Lightning chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
wow this was so good! it was so chilling, it fitted itachi's twisted personality perfectly. and it wasn't all out of character, with proclamations of love from itachi or anything. great work!
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I love ShikaIno, it is the pairing calling...but when searching Ino alone, I found this. So after deciding the summary was looking ok-ish, I read it. The shortness doesn't bother me at all-because this is brilliant.
HannahSakura.Pinoy chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Bloody Beautiful! Hehe! -
secret.dreams.3 chapter 1 . 2/4/2007
wow... ahaha i loved this one shot here... lolz... :D ahaha
Gotta Find You chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
It's true: You are amazing. One of the greatest writers I have stumbled upon. The description is fantastic and everything about your ONESHOTS are perfect. xD

Hehe. Yamanaka Ino rules. :P
Itachi Baby chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
wow Itachi is kinky...
of wonderlands and alices chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
i also love your play on words, it paints for a beautiful scene. there's only one thing that bugged me, [doing a sort of funny half spin air to land partially on her back and shoulder.] the "funny" in there was strange, awkward word choice. but minor detail; i still loved it! i can see her falling, especially her hair floating down around her, [Rusted silver pooled like a deformed halo around her head.] that part is stunning, so well-written. great job!
MysteryLady-Tx chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I love the play on words...I"m guessing pun was intended...LOL

THANKS:D
vintagestripes chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Wow. Interesting. Please update soon.
Kaara chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
... That is... as your works have always been, beautiful. I seemed to be repeating this a lot, but that's what I got in mind when I read your Ino fics. Beautiful. Bloody beautiful. And it burns a vivid image in my mind when I read this; of a slightly older Ino, more beautiful and more deadly... splayed on the ground covered artistically with blood.

*sigh*

Beautiful. Very, very brilliant. I love it!