Reviews for Of Spoons And Indecent Proposals
Chain014 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Wow. What a very cute idea. Thats a very brilliant idea. Hehehe. I can't imagine wolfram to be pregnant. Haha.
Autumn Daughter chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
For some reason, I can actully see this happen. Really, honestly. It could really be a scene from the show, if you ask me.

It was a rather funny story, and very in-character. Great job :)
harusameiro chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
Hahahaha! I loved it. Even if the original ideas weren't yours, your execution was very believable, and I could totally see this happening exactly like this in the anime.
LacieFujoshi chapter 1 . 8/17/2008
Funny!

red-headed psychopaths wanted chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
Well of COURSE that's what it means. lolz

GReat job!
AnimeDutchess chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
*cracks up* that was awesome! I lurve it. it'd be interesting if you wrote a sequal...
LostForWords07 chapter 1 . 5/6/2008
Oh, that was genius! It was very well written, and the reasoning made sense too. I really can't see Wolfram accepting that, but it was marvellous! I love this story XD!
Dream's Abyss chapter 1 . 10/16/2007
Hilarious. Just hilarious. I really enjoyed this.
Lullilt chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
...while his fiancé held the silverware like a long lost treasure.

.::Wolf Whistling::. Oww~! Go Wolfram! Lol.

Cheri was awesome in here as well. "And you were so bold about it too.." ~!

I loved this. You should do a sequel to it. I'm putting you on author alert just in case!

“Don't try to worm your way out of it now wimp, I already accepted!“ Rofl.
iamtheunnamed chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
genius. pure genius.
Janelily chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
oh great. You should write a sequel to this.

Thanks for sharing.
Angel's-Faith chapter 1 . 4/23/2007
Wow... .

Nice_
Gwynhafra chapter 1 . 3/29/2007
lol! You definitely should put up a sequel for this. That new custom was really creative!

-Gwyn
Jetede chapter 1 . 1/14/2007
LOL!

OMG! Please PLease Please tell me you're going to write a longer version, if not a sequel of this! It'll be funny to read about both Yuuri and Wolfram as they're trying to conceive that baby! That was an awesome short story I could portray as being in the real series (either in the manga or anime) as a special chapter that happens right after Yuuri's come back to Shin-Makoku at the end of the series.

LOVE IT! Period!
Runadaemon chapter 1 . 12/31/2006
HAHAHAHAHA. I think this is great. I barely got lost at all. The first part threw me a little. lol. I don't understand the spork thing, but the spoon sounds simple enough. hahahah. Yuuri:I want you to get pregnant. lollololooloolololoolol. How would that work, anyway? Hn. good Job, and great typing. lol. I'm happy.