Reviews for Battle For Light
i'm not ulysses chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Oh my! How I liked this a lot.

I like that you didn't explicitly make Sephiroth seduce Aerith into curing her 'loneliness'. Love that headstrong Aerith! (:

Lovely piece, interaction fics like this always has a special place in my heart. Especially my guilty pleasure (AerithSeph). Hehe, thanks for writing!
Silvara chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
There is something too dramatic in there. Fate seems to play a strange game with the hearts...

Some of them seems to act a little alien to their own personalties too. Aeris is cruel enough as far as I can tell.
unknown80 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
If this is a oneshot, I am very disapointed D: lol Oh well, nicely done!
aer-seph4eva chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Heh. I really enjoyed this oneshot. You managed to catch the correct characterisations of the FF KH counterparts. I assume writing Sephiroth was the greatest challenge, no? In all honesty, I still do not understand what role he plays in the kh games besides being the enigmatic cameo. He is described as embodying Cloud's darkness and yet there seems little else to the OWA's motives. I would have thought that Aeris might have commented about Sephiroth a little more, considering their connection in FF7. But ah... she doesnt..

Hm,

I guess I keep on forgetting the oh so important fact that the narrative of KH and 7 are 'not' connected in any way. Obviously, Sephiroth cannot be her murderer, if she is still alive... lol. Heck. In the game. Seph doesn't even have a black wing (well he does in AC but that's not the point. lol)

But still... I do wonder...

What kinda relationship would Seph and Aeris have had in KH? And after reading your fic, you have opened up a doorway to how they could befriended each other during such strange times. I know that Leon and Yuffie can work really well. And I also believe that Cloud is far too emotionally retarded to choose between having Tifa or Aeris. And unless Seph swings for the other side (which wouldnt come as too much of a surprise. lol) I think that uniting the loneliness of both him and Aeris, seems like a positively interesting idea to me.

Heh. Now this is another interesting thing. In the ending of KH2. The last time you see Aeris, is when she's sitting on the edge of the cliff in Radiant Garden, in the same place where Sora fights Sephiroth. Hm. Although implicit, I guess one could attempt to create a connection between both the isolated setting and the characters which have both resided there. An intentional connection...or a mere coincidence. Hmm..who knows...

Maybe Aer is sitting there because she is waiting for Cloud to return to her. Afterall, that was the place Cloud left Radiant garden world to fight Seph. lol. Heh, now that blows my previous thought out of the water. lol

But ah, enough of my ramblings.

Great fic!

Keep up the great work! lol

Ja ne

Aer_seph4eva

aka

Mia. xx
Squeeze-the-Fish chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
"He grunted. They usually took that to signify agreement."

XD so Cloud. Again, really good oneshot. I would HIGHLY recommend playing at least FFVII if you want to get their personalities down better. (But you did a very good job anyway.)

FFVI is a close second recommendation, but not a must.(at least in my opinion.) ANYWAY, great job, keep up the good work!

-Cedar