Reviews for Absinthe
Emmaplease chapter 2 . 1/4/2009
I have another thing to say!

The "Roxanne" at the end...is that the Argentinean saying her name? Because her name is actually Nini I believe...
Emmaplease chapter 1 . 1/4/2009
I don't suppose I get a cookie for realising its the Argintinean, seeing as that's what it says at the top :D but I really like this - very atmospherical, very kind of...rich in description,

The ending was a little confusing the first time round (only because I assumed Christian was narrating) but once I'd read it twice over (chapter two :D) I got it!

OH YEAH one last thing...I'm not entirely sure "flit" is the right grammar at the beginning but I'm damned if I know what its supposed to be.

Thanks for writing!
Nins chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
That really was brilliantly written. It's something uncommon, not something turned worn and generic like those fics with modern-day teenaged self-inserts in this category nowadays. Forgive the cliche, but this really was a breath of fresh air.

I love your prose - it's almost like a poem. Do you by any chance write poetry, too? It seems sort of like you do. That's the style of your writing, lyrical and kind of romantic. I love it.

I really like how you spoke through the Argentinean so well. I can see the reason for some of the changes you made from your original to revised version. It seems like he can speak English fluently, but his sentences sound foreign. It actually felt real, instead of the modernized speech in other fics. I really salute you; this was a brilliant read and a great use of a few minutes of my time.
Jaba chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
nice. I didnt know there where Green Fairy fan fics on here. and my guessing is that the narrator is Toulose ( i think thats how you spell his name)
alsdssg chapter 1 . 5/19/2007
Very nice. I love how Absinthe is this guy's obsession.
Passthedamham chapter 1 . 4/14/2007
That was cool! and very original. The Argentinian has a strange obsession with "Roxanne" doesn't he? Don't know who that is though.
Rosemarie-ouhisama chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Nonsense - this is quite good! (Surely you would have liked it even a little, or else you wouldn't have posted it. Just my opinion? Authors need to leave the "this is good/this is bad" notes out of it. The readers will make up their own minds individually. It's like bad-mouthing your own children.)

So it's Rico? I was expecting Toulouse, but that would have been too obvious. So kudos, and I hope to see more.
The Sugarfaerie chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Tis the Argentinean, is it not? Do I get a cookie?

I love the way this is written. Like the absinthe, it is intoxicating. The narration fits perfectly. I hope to see more from you! You don't see a lot of non-Christian angst around here.