Reviews for Tattered Strips of Green
Miss Hana chapter 9 . 11/19/2013
Love this
tk04 chapter 9 . 3/5/2013
Wow it deep. I love it. It would be nice to read some of thing inu did to make up. Oh well it was wonderful. U r a great writer and u
Witherwings22 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Oh, man. This story...I remember reading it when I first got into the fandom; it was one of the first InuixKaidoh fics I read. I still remember the plot and everything after...two years? I'm tearing up right now just thinking about it. I stumbled across this again when I was looking for your other story, "Facets of Me"; I hadn't realized they were written by the same person! Anyway, they're both brilliant, and I absolutely adore your writing. Thank you, for writing the best InuKai. :)
aki-chan chapter 9 . 9/8/2011
*claps until hand falls off*

oh my gosh! that was angsty! i think i just fell in love with your writing. :)
babblebuzz chapter 9 . 5/18/2011
very good
Ayame.Nakatsu chapter 9 . 2/21/2011
At times I actually felt myself shudder with distress... what I'm trying to say is that you certainly know how to paint a picture. And I am completely in love with the sub-plot about the snake, a very fitting addition indeed with a fitting end. Lovely.

Aww... fluffy cuteness after all that angst, totally needed that. Finally... are those references from previous stories you've written I spy? Or am I just imagining it? And lastly, Nabiki - THE CUTEST OC EVAR!1one!

You are quickly becoming one of my favourite fanfic writers.
senkoed chapter 9 . 12/23/2010
i felt the betrayal bit would be enough with fuji humiliating her at the restaurant, but things had to go through a full circle, yes? it makes them seem a little childish though.

i like how keisuke and nabiki balances out the angst from kaidoh. it's sad, it's almost painful at some parts, but the lighter-hearted bits doesn't make the story oppressive, as some angst/drama fics tend to get.
xSakuraBlossom chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
xDDDD loved the ending! "Hush woman!" xP

This was absolutely wonderful! I love Kaidoh, and I think you did an amazing job with him in this fic.

Great job, keep writing~
Free of Mundane Thoughts chapter 9 . 4/23/2010
Sweet endings make everything better. Don't they? I loved the story, even though Kaoru hurting himself is painful to see... The ending was adorably cute though, really. And that woman really deserved being thrown out like that. xP Stupid woman. Nobody has the right to purposely hurt Kaoru-chan. Kaoru-chan is the greatest thing to grace the earth! DD: But yeah... loved this, love HIM, am looking forward to any more emerald pair stuff you might have... :D
IMMAFIRINMAHLAZER chapter 9 . 11/8/2009
Whoop! Good fic!- No! Awesome fic!

I love Nabiki's attitude! Also, I have a cat that's just like Isis. The only difference is that my cat is male.
pyrrhicvictoly chapter 9 . 5/5/2009
I always knew Kaidoh and Inui's child would be awesome, but data tennis? LOL. I loved this story! I usually try to stay away from fics with self-mutilation or attempted suicide, but I'm glad I gave thus one a shot. You handled those topics very well, and the end was just too cute!
Mirsama chapter 9 . 4/28/2009
Well I love Nabiki and i really was laughing when Kaidoh said: "Hush, woman!". Great story. Thanks..

*Add to favs*
nequam-tenshi chapter 9 . 2/10/2009
Wonderful story! Though I wonder how you were able to come up with such a story? A broken man to a whole one.
YoukaiLegend chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
This story made me cry! But I loved when Kaidoh punched Inui in the face at the end then Eiji knocked him into Inui's arms! So sweet!

Awesome job!
yllom21 chapter 9 . 10/19/2008
Very cute story. I loved Nabiki, she's so cute! They way you wrote Kaidoh was brilliant and very sad. I loved how everyone else dealt with Yukiko. Nicely done!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »