Reviews for Sins of the Flesh
ShadowRider14 chapter 17 . 3/22/2014
Great writing also i have information for the people who don't get the story
When sonic was forced to look after Sally's child he was forced against his will which is not right
When he killed the child out of spite and guilt he was going through a psychological suspense which nearly driven him insane
Even though I said great writing it could have been better like don't hang sonic or create a more dramatic outcome to the kings decision and not really make more confusing beginning (mainly because before I joined this site I was confused and a freaked out)but great writing and please carry on the sequel :)
FanficCriticGuy chapter 17 . 3/14/2014
Dude what the heck child murder what are we in the freaking 1880's that was absolutely cruel you should never have done that but the other chapters are alright but it needed less murder and a bit more protection for the child that's all I have to say:(
Guest chapter 17 . 7/21/2013
I love the ending
Guest chapter 9 . 7/21/2013
You captured Bunnie's Southern drawl very well. Good job!
Skirret chapter 17 . 10/27/2012
Isn't more of king Acorn's fault because he's the one that made the untrue father take care of what wasn't his kid?
no one chapter 17 . 2/22/2012
you could have done a pretty good epilogue for this story, no offense
hedgehogfan162 chapter 17 . 8/18/2010
WRITE THE GOD DAMN SEQUAL!
mm chapter 17 . 2/4/2010
. .NOW.

Did my hypnosis work?
Cobalt the hedgehog chapter 17 . 4/1/2008
I LUV THIS STORY(x19056784) ITS THE BEST SONIC STORY YET! 3 CHEERS FOR CAMBION! HIP HIP, CAMBION! HIP HIP, CAMBION! HIP HIP, CAMBION! WOOHOO!
Cobalt the hedgehog chapter 18 . 3/19/2008
YAY I'M NOT A OUTSIDER! ALL SONIC/BUNNIE FANS...UNITE!

!1

!
TheMaxx chapter 16 . 12/29/2007
I always wanted sonic to leave the knothole and see how everybody faired without him, not long I guess.
TheMaxx chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
this should have been a Sonic/Bunnie story
Jinx1323 chapter 18 . 11/20/2007
Jinx: Hey...this is good. Took me 2 hours to catch up, but the whole time I was on the edge of my seat. When is your next chapter?

Mutt: Heh, she wasn't kidding. Wasn't expecting any of that from Sonic though...although the suspence is killing me.

Jinx: Humf, its a story me and Mutt agree with. That's strange. It means you have talent.

Jinx 'n Mutt
Cory Dillon chapter 17 . 11/17/2007
dude that was good man, you sould make the next part to it. It's very good man.
Elsakun chapter 17 . 10/24/2007
Sonic now has two lives, doesn't he? Eventually, he's going to have to choose which life he lives with...

lol, Aren't I optimistic? XD

Well, keep up the fantabulous job! .