Reviews for Release
xo.skyla chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Wow. I really love this! You're definitely right about everyone making Hinamori extremely weak and Hitsugaya so patient and understanding. This felt more realistic than any of the others I've read honestly, and definitely more alluring and interesting. Love it!
jayfeather97 chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Really wonderfully written ((:
AmunRa chapter 1 . 1/11/2014
That was awesome! I don't usually like Hinamori because of how weak she's portrayed, but I really liked how you wrote her here. Loved to see that Hitsugaya's brand of medicine worked after all.
potsugi chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Beautiful! Is rare to find such a nicely written fiction about these two. It was like... the escence of what hurt/commfort is, and that they both need. I don't know. I loved it.
Canadawear chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
aahhh i feel like i've been waiting to read this for 6 years, this is perfect. Absolutely perfect. Wow, I have no words.
CornflowerBlue chapter 1 . 10/13/2012
Oh damn. Beautiful. Just beautiful. In the manga, I was disappointed with how little follow-up they did with the characters post-Aizen-betrayal. But here...I think I just read how I envisioned the follow-up with Hinamori would be. I love it...and I think this pairing just rose a notch for me because of this story. Thank you for posting and sharing it here. :)
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
Ah, finally. This feels RIGHT.

Well written, too. Thanks for sharing.

(In the back of my mind I kept wondering if Fourth division members would interrupt them; I'm glad you mentioned Unohana at the end. It would've felt like you were copping out on the setting if you didn't. ;) )
Bursama chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
Very nicely written story. It really packed many emotions in to it and stands out of many poor written fics I've read.
Awake Phoenix chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
That is fascinating – an epic reading piece. I always see people writing fluff stuff for them, and it’s not, then it’s sad ones with little expression of emotions of both sides. This one doesn’t have either of this. It’s deep, and poetic and written in an eye-catching way. Thanks for sharing. (I loved to see RAGE!HitsuHina).
hitsuhinarenrukiichihime4ever chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Pretty intense. Please write more hitsuhinas please. May I suggest a little tasteful venture into the m-rated side?..
She Who Wears The Tainted Halo chapter 1 . 11/24/2010
that was sad bt really amazin it shows that love could prevale through anythin it shows that toshiro loves momo so much that he'd do anythin 4 her and that he wont let momo die on him [ your story was deeeeeeeeeeeeep SkItZoFrEaK]
dolphinlver11 chapter 1 . 7/23/2010
wow. that was really good. i really like your take on these two n your writing is really good. just overall awesome fic
arabesque no 1 chapter 1 . 3/13/2010
Wow. This is amazing. It's driven me to tears. Litearlly.

I'm not sure I've ever seen a writer (EVER) who could embed so many emotions into words... and I totally agree with you. Hitsugaya still has emotions, even though he acts cold and calm all the time, and Hinamori isn't a little weakling. It's not ridiculously fluffy, and it has enough angst to keep me up at night thinking how powerful this was. I'm going to reread this fanfiction, add it to my favorites, and thank you for letting me find a Hitsuhina fanfiction that is well-paced and just... wow. Great fic. Great, great, GREAT fic.
Ell Bee Someone Else Now chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
This is terrific fiction. I don't believe I've read another writer on this site who has such a direct grip on the emotional process, nor the ability to describe it, pace, use it as plot device. A masterful piece of work.
WinterVines chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Wow. It took me twenty seven pages of going through fics before finding this, but I did, and it's wonderful. Hard to find good quality sometimes. This is grand. You are right about Momo. She didn't just break down and cry at first, she did something about it. I think you portrayed the both of them perfectly in this fic. Thanks for sharing. I really liked it. -WV
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »