Reviews for Conformity
MSYOU chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
WOW GREAT WORK_ IT WOULD BE GREAT IF YOU CONTINUE WITH THIS IT IS TOO GOOD TO BE LEFT AS A ONE-SHOT:)
CattyNebula chapter 1 . 10/22/2006
Oh. Wow. No wonder I added you to my fave author's list, eh? I love your work.

This one almost had my eyes watering! Okay, so they were... But no crying! (hah!) The whole thing was very moving and the delicate touch of friendly humor and flirting made it all the better! I wonder if you've ever thought about continuing this little "Mother" thing? (so creative, you are!)

You expressed all the characters so very clearly I could feel them. You made it easy to switch from one character to another as to how they felt.

And, of course, loved the Watari x Tatsumi hints. ;D

Paurie
Skies chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
I thought the title was cool and original, so I clicked on the story and read it, and thought it was cool and original, and now I'm reviewing! I really liked the story- it left something to the imagination, and yet was still fulfilling. I hope you keep writing- you have crazy awesome skills!
ureshiibaka chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Yow-chee Hisoka! He's scary! The thing I love most about Tatsumi Watari stories is how it's so obvious they want each other, but think that the other doesn't want them. You pull that off really well. I'm just as excited as they are for their date!
Baron von Riktenstein chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was very well done. I'm a TatsumixWatari fan myself. I haven't read one of this in such a long time though...

I really enjoyed this quite a bit. It was so sweet. :heart:

*Blood, Rain, & Roses*

VampiregirlED
Mina chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Cute cute cute, but I think you hit my brain with a heavy does of wth at the Hisoka bit. Hisoka just blowing up like that... it's understandable but after remembering that the others aren't telepathic, he should have maybe not slathered the guilt on quite so thick you know ;? I mean, a spike in spiritual energy that could have meant anything. Really, Hisoka needs to apologise to Tatsumi for being unreasonable too and for being rude as heck.
bohr-d chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I really liked this one. :) There aren't enough Watari stories out there. Keep up the good work!