Reviews for The Uchiha Secret
anon chapter 4 . 7/16
EVERY. FUCKING. CHAPTER.

My grandma thinks I'm going batshit crazy, and that's 'cause for running around the house screaming and squealing at almost every end of every chapter (and probably 'cause of sugar rush, too)

Am I so glad I came across this fic. After reading one-too-many MA, dark-ish fics this is a refreshing change. Thanks for bringing this baby for us hungry readers to feast on.
anon chapter 1 . 7/16
For the life of me I DID NOT SEE THAT COMING.

The last part about Sasuke saying he wasn't the guy that saved Pinkie from the bullies SENT ME REELING. LIKE WTF DUUUDE that was unexpected and HELL YEAH this is worth staying up all night for okay I'm rambling, a sure sign of lack of bread and Nutella ktnxbai
If you love someone but fall for another, take the second because of you truly loved the first, you never would've loved the second.

Although I suppose she liked Sai, then Sasuke, then Sai...

And Ino is right! At the beginning of the chapter I was just thinking about her meeting Itachi and getting swept up by this handsome, polite, intelligent young man who seemed more interested in her than his rivals. Or some such.
MJelian chapter 19 . 5/4
Will you ever continue this? huhuhu. This is so gooooood.
Another good story i ever read..imagine Sai and Sasuke as twin really make me excited..they will make gorgeous twin..but again,this fanfic is not finished..please update soon..
JeslynBoo chapter 19 . 4/2
Wow. I really, REALLY love what you were doing with this... and in my head, I'm just going to go ahead and make them a kinky threesome. Because I can.
Haru chapter 4 . 10/6/2015
Goddammit Sai. 10/10 good Sai portrayal
Law23 chapter 19 . 4/23/2015
I liked the idea about sasuke and sai they tiwns
Guest chapter 1 . 1/2/2015
I skipped a lot of this because I can't handle embarrassing... but on another note, I liked it
Maizme chapter 7 . 7/6/2014
Three words... Oh My GoSh!
The-picture-and-the-doll chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
Awesome story! 3
Guest chapter 2 . 6/13/2014
Please please please finish it
rchldm chapter 19 . 1/26/2014
I was so excited to find this story, until I saw that you hadn't updated it since 2009...It doesn't look like you'll be updating anymore, I'm disappointed that it seems like the story has been abandoned. However, I do want to thank you for sharing your story and that it doesn't hurt to say I hope you plan on picking this back up. It really is a wonderful story and I'd love to read it to the end.
Koomahana chapter 19 . 11/2/2013
i cant wait for the next chapter!
LuV3nZbLu-hIm3 chapter 19 . 7/27/2013
This is good! I really like the story... Hope to see the next chapter soon...