Reviews for Lets learn how to Duel
hot chocolate mess chapter 4 . 9/30/2010
i like it and long chapters.
hot chocolate mess chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
to the next chapter i go. good chapter.
hot chocolate mess chapter 2 . 9/30/2010
Good. This will be interesting.
hot chocolate mess chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Good beginning. I can't wait to read the next chapter right now.
HerTaintedQuill chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
This is a tad bit weird. I just don't like the format. However, it is still pretty good.
TammyGreen chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
plz cuntinue this! i LOVED IT SO FREAKIN" MUCH!
NothingHuman chapter 4 . 1/13/2010
So Far, you have my Attention. Looking forward to following chapters.
NothingHuman chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Being that I am beginning to read stories about Ginny, I took the chance to read the first chapter, by the last word a smile remained on my face. Good Introduction

I love Ron's I wonder how everyone else will react, especially Draco and Ginny. Now I am headed to chapter 2
LauraZabini chapter 4 . 10/5/2008
ah, i luv there this story leads to! i can bet that lucius did that to poor drakie-pooh xD

anyway, can't wait for an update!
BlahBabe chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
seriousness? go for it!
Trigiani Blue chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
amazing story so far! can't wait for more. update soon plz

P.S. hooray for me and my "long" reviews :D
ILikeIt chapter 4 . 8/10/2008
Mh.. light please ;) I love the part in the hall when Draco put Ginny against the wall. Oh mag gawd xP Please continue!
FreezingFire81 chapter 4 . 8/9/2008
good chap! i really what to know what happened to draco! so i really cant wait for you to update!:)
Guest chapter 3 . 8/4/2008
Chatspeak in a story is most unappealing. "u" does not stand in for "you", no matter what you think.

Keep all your tenses the same. Either decide that you're going to write in past or present (future is not typically used).

You used the word "of" instead of "on" at least once.

When you begin a new paragraph, and a person is still talking, the previous paragraph does not have end quotations. You put the end quotation on when the person is finished speaking.

Throughout the whole entire story (chapters 1-3), you have sentences that make should use an entirely different word.

Ex: (3rd chap)

"Anyways, I did better go...Head girl's duties after all."

The word "did" should NOT be there. You could, for instance, put in to make the sentence say "I better go" or "I should go" or even "I had better go," but not "I did better go."

"It's" stands for "it is", while "its" is the possessive form of "it."

Book titles should be capitalized, along with the word "I."

I am sorry to say you also have many other minor mistakes throughout the story. I suggest that before you send the chapter you have written to your beta, you should go over it yourself. And, I also think you're beta should work a little more on the English language, because in reality, spelling/grammar mistakes are one of the real put-offs for reading a fanfiction.

Also, description can be your friend, and is one of the many tools writers use to convey ideas, thoughts, and a whole bunch of other things. With description, you can open the reader to an entire different world and create images (which is super fun!)

Hope this critique helps you. I'm waiting for the next chapter to see how you do. :)

fwakes47 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
please update soon. 10 out of 10!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »