Reviews for Dishing It Out
Beau2809 chapter 1 . 11/10/2013
Aww I love remus!

Can I have romantic remus with chocolate? I don't like whipped cream, and if creative remus gave me coriander, I'd be sick. Which would just ruin the mood...
JJayGurl chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
Wow, nice!
remusdora chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
I loved it very nice remus tonks are so together perfect.
stereolightning chapter 1 . 9/18/2013
Hot, hilarious, adorable.
bettertohaveloved chapter 1 . 8/17/2009
Haha, very cute ]

I love this pairing so much! I think Tonks brings out the inner child in Remus.

Anyway, it was very sweet and realistic to the charaters ]
Livia F chapter 1 . 12/10/2008
Awn. I wish I had a Remus to make me feel better like that. :)
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
Aw, I LOVED this! Great job! (:

AmazingBouncingFerret445 chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
ooh cute! remus has his own kind of humor... and you wrote it perfectly. now... i think i choose creative remus!
shooting-stetsons chapter 1 . 11/28/2007
*shriek* OMG that was the cutet thing ever! I know I said that with your other story, but oh my goodness i think this was even cuter!
Kurissyma san Tybalt chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Oh! Oh! I want Saucy Remus and his whipped cream! Except I would tie him up and make him watch me lick it off myself very very slowly You should write about that, lol!

cassie89 chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
fireblazie chapter 1 . 8/16/2007
Oh, my. xD I love how that went from this total crack!Remus fest to all of a sudden, saucy!Remus. That was *such* an enjoyable read!
Kuroi Garyuu chapter 1 . 2/26/2007
"The sign disappeared and was replaced by a huge protective bubble around Tonks’ entire body."

"“You’re right,” said Remus, raising his wand. “People will think you’re hermetically sealed because you have some rare autoimmune disorder.”"

"“But now I wonder if the Ministry has enough reach to prevent your evil influence over inanimate objects.” Remus rubbed the feather of the quill against his chin in consideration, the other hand on his hip. He pursed his lips. “No, somehow I doubt it. Unless they put you under house arrest.”"

WOW! I was laughing so hard! AMAZING JOB!
this-recurring-dream chapter 1 . 1/18/2007
WOW that was AMAZING! OMG *speechless* it was, i love the ending, and how Remus doesnt laugh at her...laughter. my dad is asking me if im alright i was laughing so hard! thenthere was the end...;)
Phillippa of the Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/16/2007
What a pick-me-up! We all need this kind of Remus.