Reviews for The Path to Healing
I wish your eloquence had inspired some from me, but all I can say is thank you for sharing these beautiful stories
quarterhorseranch chapter 7 . 2/17
You brought me to tears.

I want to live on Tol Eressea. D:

quarterhorseranch chapter 2 . 2/17
X) X)
quarterhorseranch chapter 1 . 2/17
X)

(You really did want a dog badly! ;P )
pronker chapter 7 . 4/26/2015
Lovely, lovely story. It took Mellon to ease the way for Frodo to have friendships, and what is more perfect than a dog's love, I really don't know. I especially liked the dispersal of the rings, and the teeny bit of hesitation on Celebrimbor's part to give away his um, Precious Things.
pronker chapter 1 . 4/25/2015
Sweet beginning, looking forward to reading the rest.
Palemoyna chapter 7 . 11/1/2014
Hermoso Gracias! esta en mis favoritos!
Besos
Virodeil chapter 7 . 4/11/2009
This piece of work was beautiful, as simple yet meaningful as the hobbits - who were the main characters of the tale. I enjoyed watching Frodo heal very much. The stages looked simple but in a way important... I love Frodo's interaction with Mellon and the descriptions of each place in the hobbits' new home. Sadly, I did not see many characters I know from the Silmarillion... Would you create a sequel and include in it those characters and the hobbits' activities? I would love to read it! :) Well done, for this story!

10/10
Lady Ariez chapter 7 . 12/30/2007
I want more!
dragondreamingsprout chapter 7 . 10/26/2007
wow... i am so glad i read this (although im sure i would have done eventaully anyway lol) - that was really amazing, all of your others are as well of course but for some reason this one seemed different, a lot deeper (and i nearly cried near the end, terrific idea and incredibly well-written -) - and i see your point too btw, if (or hopefully when ) i do get around to writing about frodo leaving and meeting arminas again (if thats still ok ) i'll keep this fic in mind so hopefully it makes a bit of sense - - thankyou so much for the inspiration and the really beautiful fic, you really outdid yourself with this one -

~have fun... always -
Miss Quartermain chapter 1 . 5/14/2007
This is so cute! I've always wondered what would happen to Bilbo and Frodo after leaving Middle-earth.
Team Sherlock and Watson chapter 7 . 2/24/2007
this was a wonderfull story. celebrimbor is now my new favorite elf. i too ached for him when he had to give up the rings. i'm adding this story to my favorties.
lovethosehobbits chapter 7 . 11/29/2006
Just lovely. Written with such a soft, lyrical tenor...I felt such peace for Frodo and everyone else. Well done, love.