Reviews for What happens when you wake up to a Cucco
Kelsie chapter 1 . 6/16/2001
That was great! The next one should defiitly be funny! And no swearing please! Keep up the great work on those stories!
My name chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
My review. Nah, i'll say i mean write something. This story was pretty okay. Kinda. Sorta. Yeah. Mmmhhmmm. Oh, and confusing at the start.
someotherkid72 chapter 1 . 6/15/2001
it's a good thing you don't want flamers cuz i would would flame you from rare to well-done in about 3 seconds
dbzfann007 chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Well, in my opinion, all stories that aren't funny suck. But hey, don't mind me! I love chickens, Double D! Oh, look, the men in white coats are here early this morning...
no data chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
I think bolth like donkey boy says me like :)
SoulDestroyer chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Man that blew. The reason i think it blew is beacuse the author payed more attention to the sick jokes and didn't keep to the story and how in hell can a author talk in the story? and remenber link beacame a kid again...
Varis Anubi chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
lol this is funny i was expecting it to be a bit more somber but i laughed my word that i'm not suppost to say off! okay that could also be that i am really hyper and i need to go great well if you want to make the wedding more serious i don't care but you sure as hell better have the all powerful author in it! i always like ficks with the author as a disembodied voice messing with the characters minds it's cool!
DarkRick chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Being a critic, but also a nice guy... No comment...
Alexandra I. Spears chapter 1 . 6/14/2001
Heheh! Yeah! Link and Zelda! Kinda fast but funny...I liked it!
ChrstnWrtr chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
Ummm...weird but funny.
jilduck chapter 1 . 6/13/2001
You need to know how to use commas. How 'bout I, your wonderful older sister, S-chan, teach you sometime? And you also changed tanses quite frequently. AND LEARN HOW TO SPELL CUCCO W/OUT MY HELP! ...And whaddya mean, "Some thanks to Shippouchan?" I helped a lot! I gave you the DK idea! I deserve more credit, no da! But other than that and a couple other things, it was actually a good fic (Ya won't catch me saying this again, kiddo...), and funny too. Oh god, I just complimented my bratty sister who watches my LU tapes behind my back... must go drown myself in a toilet... And if you're wondering, I can flame her fic because I'm her older sister. We have rights to do so. _
Rex J. Nibcore chapter 1 . 6/13/2001