Reviews for The Mathias Prophecy Book II
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 6/16
XD another great part
loleo chapter 10 . 4/24
I didn't write a review for part one of the Mathias prophecy. But I can't hold still any longer. This Harry, this female Harry is soooooo spoilt from all around her ... I am disturbed in my feelings when I read that. Harry in the beginning of your story was like the Harry from J.K. Rowlings. But now... he has four men, his friends a lot of students and teachers who "only think of Harrys feelings and how he is such a lonely orphan". *Belch* She-Harry has all the men in her life wrapped around her little finger and all of them - inclusive Snape - fall over themselfes to do her bidding. It is terrible.

And you forgott to write about about Harrys shyness with corporal touching a part of her - think, the Dursleys were not nice people and no one there would have touched her, sing a song for her, be nice to her. And now she let herself be touched and don't shy away from all of them? Wrong.

And then... her scar should tell her visions from Voldemort. Where are this visions? All four men ran in the night to her side and ... nothing. "Only" pain, but no visions or pictures. That, I don't understand.

And what of "Lord Black"? Or She-Harry as Lady Potter? And if Snape has old family ties, is he now Lord Prince? Lord Snape? And to the title goes money, goes houses, manors, land... There she could build safehouses... but this Harry only thinks of herself... and of her oh so precious feelings only she has. I give her that she is really cool with her holding in her pain, with her animagus and her healer-crafting. But that is in the end not the Harry from the beginning of this story...

No, I don't want to write more. Perhaps I read more of this story... but at another time. Maybe...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Now I've finished part 2, time to start part 3!
Venus914 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
It doesnt matter that she has a reason! Are you telling me that you would forgive me if i got anyone in your family kidnapped and tortured, even if im saving my parents? The punishments are not even fair to Harry. She should never be prefect & head girl! Her actions of getting her friend kidnapped, tortured and consorting with terrorist ala Hitler should be reported to her parents! How many times has Harry been crucioed? She should be crucio'd too so she gets an idea of what she put her friend through. The friend who is fated to save her kind (muggleborns)!
Venus914 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I hope Hermione will not be forgiven. She may have a reason but who is she to decide how much life is worth? By her actions, she valued her parents life over her friend's. We are all equals here. If im in that position, i think my parents wouldnt have wanted me to be a murderer. Besides, can you still her when she already sold you out? Harry already knows how little Hermione value Harry's life. And she isnt using her brain? If Harry died and she is the one fated to destroy Voldie, what's stopping Voldie to kill them all? Her parents would still be dead!

I hope you are not making Harry forgive her because that's stupid. And your Harry, since becoming a female, has started becoming annoying already.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
This was an excellent story off to read The Mathias Prophecy Book III.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
This was a good story off to read The Mathias Prophecy Book III.
lilmisadiva chapter 7 . 12/25/2012
she is certianly emotional
lilmisadiva chapter 2 . 12/25/2012
hmm I wonder of he is a death eater
Harryseverusfan chapter 4 . 6/1/2012
This is a very cute and charming story, however, I think it is slightly OOC, I just CANT imagine prof Severus Snape participate in a piloow fight with Sirius and Remus and Harry! That was REALLY OOC! But I like your Snape, he is very charming, although somewhat softer than the canon Snape... but this was a little bit too much..., a little bit childish... I also find it a bit strange that Harry spends so much time with "the older guys" and not her peers of the same age, her best friends Ron and Hermione... However, since Severus and Remus, and even Sirius belong to my favourite characteres list (especially Severus and Remus), I enjoy reading a story which gives them so much attention... Dumbledore annoys me now and then, though

I like your girl harry...cool that she is a phoenix! The dog was a great christmas present...

Very charming story! P.S: In the wizarding world you come of age at 17, not 18!
Huurresinetti chapter 8 . 11/21/2010
Hullo!

I really like the idea of your fic - and the previous part as well, book I. However it is gradually starting to annoy me that you've gotten some basic facts wrong.

N.E.W.T is not a grade, therefore, Severus cannot give Harry one. NEWTs are the Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests, taken at the end of a student's seventh year. Snape could let Harry into his NEWT class, which you only get into with an Outstanding grade (which is the highest grade). The passing grades are O for Outstanding, E for Exceeds Expectations and A for Acceptable. The failing grades are P for Poor, D for Dreadful and T for Troll - which is rarely given to anyone, however.

Another thing that stuck to my head... Gryffindor's basic trait is courage, it is the Hufflepuffs that are praised for their loyalty. And at one point in the chapter with the teacher-student quidditch match (I think it was there... Somewhere near it in any case), you mixed Firebolt and Thunderbolt.

These mistakes, however small, are still quite important. But they certainly don't reuin the reading experience, at least not for me. You've done girl!Harry very well, and the desicion to not change her name was a very good one. The other characters are also well portrayed - if maybe, sometimes, a little OOC. Snape, especially, though not enough to really bother. Anyway, I like your style.

Well written and completed as this is, it would be nice if you took the time to correct those few mistakes.

-Huurresinetti thanks you for the reading experience, notes that I've previously read the whole series (just happened to review on this particular chapter).
CymruAlteran chapter 10 . 8/27/2010
another great story great work :)

was a little worried when hermione was with voldemort and was callig him lord (shes my fav) but was happy how it turned out
SleepyPuppy chapter 1 . 11/30/2009
yay sequal thanks for upl
kitcat19us chapter 10 . 7/23/2009
really great story..I read all the chapters!
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 7/22/2009