Reviews for The Mathias Prophecy Book II
Potterhead chapter 5 . 6/22
Will Harry ever have children/a child with one of the twins? .
RIP Fred Weasly chapter 4 . 6/22
I did not expected for George to french kiss Harry at all. Is Harry developing feelings for Sirius, Remus, and Snape. . Hmm...
Holly M chapter 10 . 3/5
So. Many. Inaccuracies.
I'm just going to attribute it to a lack of proper research so that they don't drive me insane.
Other than that, Good Story!
Holly M chapter 9 . 3/5
The cruciatus curse does not cause any physical damage aside from muscle trauma caused by spasms. All of the pain is inside the mind and the body acts as though it were being hurt. The body is not actually being harmed or feeling pain. The pain is all in the mind. The mind thinks that the body is being harmed and spazzes accordingly. This uncontrollable spazing causes muscle trauma and damaged muscles . Occasionally there are broken bones although the muscle usually tears in two before that happens.
Holly M chapter 8 . 3/4
A Phoenix can naturally heal itself. For a Phoenix animagus just the simple act of transforming into ones Phoenix form will heal all injuries (as well as healing aging up to a point). Trust me. I know this from experience and from observation. A Phoenix animagus can also grow to the point of being immune to injury similar to a natural Phoenix. Natural Phoenixs cannot be harmed or killed.
Holly M chapter 7 . 3/4
I ride a Nimbus c, there's nothing faster: it's maximum speed is over infinity.
Holly M chapter 5 . 3/4
1. You can't apparate in or out of Hogwarts and the gates are about a kilometer from the entrance hall.
2. Parseltongue is one word. Parseltoungue is the language; a parselmouth is someone who speaks parseltoungue.
3. If someone were to record harry speaking parseltoungue, she would merely hear what sounds like English, to anyone else it would sound like a snake hissing and spitting.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/21/2015
O.W.L.s and N.E.W.T.s are not part of the grading system. O.W.L. stands for Ordinary Wizarding Level exams which are only taken in the 5th year, and N.E.W.T. stands for Nastily Exhausting Wizarding Tests which are only taken in the 7th year. They can't be given any other year.
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 6/16/2015
XD another great part
loleo chapter 10 . 4/24/2015
I didn't write a review for part one of the Mathias prophecy. But I can't hold still any longer. This Harry, this female Harry is soooooo spoilt from all around her ... I am disturbed in my feelings when I read that. Harry in the beginning of your story was like the Harry from J.K. Rowlings. But now... he has four men, his friends a lot of students and teachers who "only think of Harrys feelings and how he is such a lonely orphan". *Belch* She-Harry has all the men in her life wrapped around her little finger and all of them - inclusive Snape - fall over themselfes to do her bidding. It is terrible.

And you forgott to write about about Harrys shyness with corporal touching a part of her - think, the Dursleys were not nice people and no one there would have touched her, sing a song for her, be nice to her. And now she let herself be touched and don't shy away from all of them? Wrong.

And then... her scar should tell her visions from Voldemort. Where are this visions? All four men ran in the night to her side and ... nothing. "Only" pain, but no visions or pictures. That, I don't understand.

And what of "Lord Black"? Or She-Harry as Lady Potter? And if Snape has old family ties, is he now Lord Prince? Lord Snape? And to the title goes money, goes houses, manors, land... There she could build safehouses... but this Harry only thinks of herself... and of her oh so precious feelings only she has. I give her that she is really cool with her holding in her pain, with her animagus and her healer-crafting. But that is in the end not the Harry from the beginning of this story...

No, I don't want to write more. Perhaps I read more of this story... but at another time. Maybe...
sailormoonserenity99 chapter 10 . 10/14/2014
Now I've finished part 2, time to start part 3!
Venus914 chapter 9 . 1/26/2014
It doesnt matter that she has a reason! Are you telling me that you would forgive me if i got anyone in your family kidnapped and tortured, even if im saving my parents? The punishments are not even fair to Harry. She should never be prefect & head girl! Her actions of getting her friend kidnapped, tortured and consorting with terrorist ala Hitler should be reported to her parents! How many times has Harry been crucioed? She should be crucio'd too so she gets an idea of what she put her friend through. The friend who is fated to save her kind (muggleborns)!
Venus914 chapter 8 . 1/26/2014
I hope Hermione will not be forgiven. She may have a reason but who is she to decide how much life is worth? By her actions, she valued her parents life over her friend's. We are all equals here. If im in that position, i think my parents wouldnt have wanted me to be a murderer. Besides, can you still her when she already sold you out? Harry already knows how little Hermione value Harry's life. And she isnt using her brain? If Harry died and she is the one fated to destroy Voldie, what's stopping Voldie to kill them all? Her parents would still be dead!

I hope you are not making Harry forgive her because that's stupid. And your Harry, since becoming a female, has started becoming annoying already.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 10 . 1/4/2014
This was an excellent story off to read The Mathias Prophecy Book III.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 10 . 1/1/2014
This was a good story off to read The Mathias Prophecy Book III.