Reviews for The Demon, The Avenger and The Ice Queen
angelic hellcat chapter 3 . 12/16/2014
hey i really like your story and unfortunately while i was able to read a few more chapters last time before you took it down to repost it i wasn't able to finish it and now you have it back up and still only three chapters i am hoping that you will repost soon a couple extra chapters though i understand that you might be very busy but hey i can still hope right? anyways great writing style and i love your version of Hinata and Naruto is so much more smarter and powerful not at all like in canon though very smart and powerful he was considered a fool who got lucky most times so yeah
llat-2 chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
kwarami is not how you are meant to spell kawarimi.
You at one point used seized where you should have used ceased.
At one point groan should have been used instead of grown.
llat-2 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
You spelled kawarimi wrong.
daemon darklighter chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
Thanks to the unmarked review that spotted my mistake. Sorry guys! I had two versions of this new chapter 2 and posted the wrong one by accident. The issue has been fixed.
evil-x-love chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I love this story! I love how long the chapters are sooooo much!(no sarcasm)its very vivid and easy to picture. Very happy you reduced the amount of bold words truth be told I almost stopped reading because they were excessive in the first chapter. Thank god there weren't that many towards the end of this chapter. Really good writing other than that. I hope you don't take offense to that I really enjoy this story and can't wait for the next chapter!
MYK-ON chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
I love this!
guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
You forgot to add the actual waterfall scene and then referenced to it twice afterwards. I had read the original chapters and remembered, but new readers would be lost.
MYK-ON chapter 21 . 3/14/2014
That so cool I wondering if hinata could be a medical ninja to
Guest chapter 21 . 1/29/2014
Please upload part two,this is amazing
Zuki 217 chapter 21 . 3/27/2013
Man I love this story are naruto and hinata gonna be a couple when hinata returns from the country and how long will she be gone and sense Sakura left with sasuke who will be tsunades apprentice when and if she returns to konoha and also will Hinanta have a summoning jutsu hope u update part 2 soon like I said I love this story
Hinan Nightbreeze chapter 21 . 11/18/2012
Epic story bro
TheHokageNaruto chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Whoa.
2black2butterfly chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
loved the story! very eager to know what will happen next :)
tje onw chapter 11 . 11/17/2012
I have to say that was a pretty ingenious way to engineer an archaic language.
Rinnealex chapter 21 . 11/17/2012
Disturbingly strange but unique story progression. I am enjoying it.