Reviews for Love
onlyLana chapter 24 . 4/4
this story is definitely a huge improvement in writing then the older one i read.

first i was quite shocked that Lana worked as a showgirl. i started to think that she was forced to sell her body. after a while into the story i was relieved when i get to know more about her, and quite surprised she was still a virgin. quite good angst here! then we have the whitney situation, with her trapped, and to top it the honeymoon where we dont get to know if whitney got lucky or not! we dont get that in the story and i think we should have. even make a small chapter about that how she avoided that tragedy. i mean its a couple of days and i can't think whitney just surrender to not have sex with her! impossible.

another thing is the revelation. quite hasted with little arguments, i believe a bit more elaboration would have been great. we dont get to know her reaction to her parents death. we also dont get to read when they get together how she handle it or more discussion of the secret. obviously she was quite hurt that he didnt trust her.

i also think that clana (before whitney) should have been more elaborated. it seems to go from friend to love of my life in moments without any special moments.

overall i like it. its different and refreshing and not too au.
Clanafan1407 chapter 24 . 3/13/2011
I just loved this story! Just thought I would inform you ) You are really good at writing storys and you should really do a career with it. I hope you will start getting back on and write more storys because I just love them. I would of comment on all your storys back then but I just found this site. Hope you come back, Jen )
ClanaLover4Life chapter 24 . 7/16/2007

Okay, I love the story and have been reading it since chapter 5. It's sad to think it's over.

I would strongly encourage you to get back into Smallville. That way you can write a sequal.

PLEASE WRITE A SEQUAL!

If you do, please don't make the plot about their children, make it about their married lives. maybe even have another kid. Put a little drama into it. But PLEASE don't make the sequal about Lily, I don't like sequals like that and I think you should probably pick up the story when Lily is around the age of 5 or 6.

I Love this story and am sad to see it come to a close, but thank you for actually finishing it. Some people don't even do that, and if they do the ending isn't even half as amazing as your's was. I hope you continue Smallville fics, cause I've never seen Doctor Who and probably wouldn't read any of those fics. But, you never know.

Anyway, long rant over, just remeber: Loved the story, please write a sequal, and I hope you enjoy your imaginary money!

for the last time

jnacothsv chapter 24 . 7/16/2007
oh my gawd! this story made my cry so hard that my dad thought i was crazy or somethin, but at the same time, it gave me shivers all over my body! i love u star cannon/ electric spyro, u make very good fanfics abt clana, even though very few make clana fics these days. thank u! thank u! im ur greatest fan!
LittleZurawski chapter 24 . 7/15/2007
You didi a great job on this story! I love it! I really love the last line; very thought provoking.
GDrone chapter 24 . 7/14/2007
Wow. Brilliant ending. In this AU, did Clark ever decide to be a reporter? Or Superman? Only two questions I have.
GDrone chapter 23 . 7/11/2007
It's always funny when Clark talks about sex. GREAT CHAPTER!
LittleZurawski chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
That was so incredibly sweet! It made me all warm and fuzzy on the inside! I love this story!
Clana-Lover4Life chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
Just had a thought, Lana and Whitney were married for atleast a couple of days, um...did she sleep with him? its kinda wierd thing to think about but, idk. She said she was a virgin before Clark told her his secret, but is she? please tell me she is. It would suck for your first time to be with someone you didn't love. Please update soon!

ClanaLover4Life chapter 23 . 7/10/2007
THAT WAS A GREAT CHAPTER!
GDrone chapter 22 . 7/9/2007
Awesome update. Can't wait for the next chapter.
LittleZurawski chapter 22 . 7/8/2007
Great update! I cant wait to see what happens next!
GDrone chapter 21 . 7/5/2007
Wow. Reminds me of promise. Can't wait for the next chapter.
ClanaLover4Life chapter 21 . 7/5/2007

Thats just too sad, please say Whitney blackmailed her into it!

Please update soon, I love this story.

LittleZurawski chapter 21 . 7/5/2007
That was just wrong! I want a happy update. I need a happy update! Please?
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »