Reviews for Crushing
Haunting-HTD chapter 7 . 2/12
God. It was amazing. How did you do for write this wonderful story? One of the best, really. Since I was three years old, I've been watching Teen Titans, but I've never been interested in couples (except, I liked StaRob), but now that I've grown up, I wonder, "How Do not I have to See Immediately that Raven and Beast Boy are souls-souls? " xD.
Well, I was looking for cool fics on BBRae, and I'm more than happy to have fallen on yours.
I hope you will make other fics like that, because you have a real talent to write.
I have loved this story, and I will read it again several times, be sure of it.
Kiss, kiss.
Lord Sicarius chapter 7 . 9/17/2016
Words cannot express the fluffly feeling that I have after reading this, except for these few words: I need to punch a wall and save a kitten from a burning house caught in a tornado across the Indian Ocean to regain my manliness after my reaction to this.
Guest chapter 7 . 3/16/2016
Let's flirt War
Guest chapter 7 . 10/19/2015
Cool!
Miguel chapter 7 . 8/6/2015
I really like the concept of raven basically being a full on telepath I loved this one
IloveBBRae chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
read my other reviews and you will see that i'm very pleased.
IloveBBRae chapter 5 . 6/9/2015
That's it...I'm VERY pleased.
IloveBBRae chapter 2 . 6/9/2015
:O :) *Does Freddy Fazbear's demon laugh*
IloveBBRae chapter 1 . 6/9/2015
I'll keep the secret, Raven. Still, I KNEW IT!
Guest chapter 7 . 5/5/2014
I love dis story
IcePrinc chapter 7 . 9/7/2013
One of my favorites, I can't believe I didn't post a review until now! Chemistry between them was fantastic and amusing, I liked a lot the way Raven acted the whole time and how Beast Boy was clueless what's going on. In my favorites!
Lol girl chapter 7 . 6/22/2013
Omgosh u write the best stories
Redneckninja07 chapter 7 . 6/10/2013