Reviews for Die Die Die
Miss Deanna chapter 1 . 8/11/2008
Troufeilloumont is the creator of the plagiarism community referenced, "The Universal Repository of Works." Because Kittenmommy refuses to support plagiarism, Troufeilloumont is attempting to tarnish her reputation.
Rivan Warrioress chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Oh my God, this is Brilliant. Seriously, I read it as i was listening to Bye bye bye, and it is so good. I was laughing so much. Well Done
unwinding fantasy chapter 1 . 3/30/2005
Oh... my... God...

_ *wipes tear from eye*

This is so incredibly funny, and I wish I had a better comment for you but this hardly needs any work. As for "Palpy"... well damn, I reckon it's the funniest word in the entire songfic, so good on you! Tomorrow when I'm suffering in Japanese class I'll think of this and be happy.

*sings* "Die die die"...! _

Aqua
Rhys chapter 1 . 1/20/2005
I...I...help me? That was...um...wow. "Frightening" comes to mind, followed quickly by "creative." Like, really, really creative. Wow. That was really clever.

And a little bit disturbing... ;)
MeyaRose chapter 1 . 8/27/2004
This is the funniest thing I've read in a long time! LOL!
portal chapter 1 . 10/13/2003
Thanx for cheering me up!I needed that(;
Alexa Wessner chapter 1 . 11/25/2002
EWWWW! HOW DARE YOU RIGHT ABOUT PALPY DIEING! Palpy is hot and he will NOT die!

Good story though! Good ryming! It made me laugh, but easy on the Paly, I love him and Yoda! :)

Alexa
HEHE! GOOD!
Raven Wings chapter 1 . 2/9/2002
LMAO! Extremely clever.
lastjediprincess chapter 1 . 1/3/2002
hehehehehe that was funnyfunnyfunny!
Celestia Vitaria chapter 1 . 12/28/2001
OMG! That was funny! That's one of the two songs by N'Sync that I can actually stand...very creative! keep writing!
Poppy P chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
That was great! You're my first non Harry Potter review! Please r&r my stories.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »