Reviews for Grand Tour Polaroids
Lucky's Girl chapter 8 . 3/25
Can I say the next segment makes so much more sense now? Cool! What a great story, this might have been my favorite one but it's really hard to say!
Lucky's Girl chapter 7 . 3/25
This chapter was written amazingly from irbis' perspective and I loved how the nearer she got to the end the more and more she fought it! Plus it was jus a great run around, like Victor said, a circus!
Lucky's Girl chapter 6 . 3/25
"He's got his friends, his girls, his pals… His very own make-belief family! Thinks he's so high n'mighty! He's nuthin'! He's got no right ta be in their middle! They're lil'rabbits, all of 'em, an' we're the wolves who's gonna eat 'em. That's how it works! An' he just plays it like he's one of 'em. His so called family… He's got no right ta none of it. No right."

Oh I love the comparison to wolves and rabbits, such a Sabretooth thing going back to his childhood and the rabbits. It's really cool, too, that you have the stuff with Logan come up and towards Irbis and he's raging again after he finally smells fear on her after her watching Victor go all berserker on those guys! So well thought out.

WOW! Just wow is all I can say to the second bit. So so soooo well done on the dream and how he was after he woke up from it, all out of sorts. I mean it was so great! I really likes how you tired the scene into the dream from
His perspective from just a memory to something he was re-witnessing consciously. Amazing! Amazing writing for sure!
Lucky's Girl chapter 5 . 3/25
"I'm not an actress, Mister Creed. And I don't like games." She let it sink in and then reached for his drink and brought it up to smell it. She gazed back at him, the strength of her gaze nearly tangible. "But I play dis game. To you. Only dis time."

You go Irbis!

And the beast is revealed! Oooooh something that scared her? I can't wait to read more!
Lucky's Girl chapter 4 . 3/25
Irbis opened her eyes and sat up. "Não, quer dizer... You said dere is a change off plan. You do de job 'ere so... We not need... don't need go to New York and I don't need de dresses and..."

Oh my god, Victor reaching Irbis to pronounce words was SO CUTE! Seriously, so cute somehow! That's gotta be my favorite scene!

It was so smart to have Irbis be his partner in crime here to help him blend in, because it just sets them up so well! Plus they have to actually spend time together. Love it!
Lucky's Girl chapter 3 . 3/25
Oh my gosh, Victor and her shopping was hilarious! I loved it, one of those normal things that just seem so funny with creed!

"Chop some heads off." Creed raised a casual eyebrow at her while starting the engine. "Rip 'em off. Slit some throats." And to help her comprehension, a claw travelled swiftly in front of his own. Irbis smirked unhappily as the man returned his attention to the road.

I love seeing that a third fiction in he's more amused by her lack of English than angered. Improvement Victor!

"She hesitated again, and almost shook her head and forgot about her impulse question, but Creed's face had all the carelessness of an everyday man. "Al Kahpohn. Off de films wid de gangsters." Awwh

How old was the man? Thirty, forty? He sounded like he had lived through those times.

"I sought he lived many years ago…"

I love things like this where Irbis knows so much about Victor but then it's made clear that there's so so much more she has no idea about!

"Creed scoffed, but good naturedly for once, then he cocked his head to the side, his gaze lighting up playfully. Why couldn't he be like this more often?

"Well, it ain't like I lived through those times…" And all the while a mischievous grin that could have sworn otherwise lit his expression. "But I know a few stories… and they ain't no hollywood fiction, I can tell ya."

This was hilarious! I also like that since Irbis is thinking things are ending it's really shifting their dynamics in a way because she's thinking and acting more honestly with herself.
Lucky's Girl chapter 2 . 3/25
This story in between makes so much more sense! Hahahaa, obviously. I can't wait to see what comes of them here!
Satanicmidget69 chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
OK why is there only one 'review' here? Spose people can't give you any critique because the story is damn good! The idea is excellent and so is Irbis. I was wondering if there was going to be any violence/blood in here. Though I must say having Creed as an actual character is refreshing. Sure he's a psycho but I think there may be just a bit more to him.

I loved the dream sequence, hey. LOL. I can see him telling himself it's all a dream and to wake the hell up...

Anywho, lame review I know. I guess they main point is yes people are reading this and I at least am enjoying the ride. Thankyou for writing this!
The Bud chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Tell me if you know where this is from! "No toaster should give a man double Polaroids!" Moral of this review: Taking pictures is only gift wrapping evidence, do it anyway and make everybody's job easer. Yer ol' pal, The Bud.