Reviews for Christmas gift
rachgreengeller chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
what an adorable story ..jack turns straight and that would the woman he would be with...karen with her poodle... ; )
KelseyMarie-x chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Love the story...I think you could have had a more imaginative name for the baby lol :D
Toast Uncommon chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
That was so sweet and adorable! Jack finally gave Karen what she wanted all along, and on Christmas too. Nice touch!
Pamena chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Hey hon, this story was so cute. I love the song you used in this, it's a favorite of mine, and like someone said, I've always thought Megan should cover this song. Anyway, Karen, Jack, and a baby-can't go wrong Karen singing to the baby was adorable too, she's being I thought we were in trouble when they couldn't get to the hospital, and I'm completely surprised that Jack had any idea what to He could have been freaking out and yelling between Karen's legs for the baby to stay in there because they weren't ready I'm glad he stayed calm though, the last thing Karen needed was him having a panic attack:) Great story honey, hope to read more from you soon!
beccacat chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Oh that was so lovely! How sweet that Karen was singing to the baby, I have always that the Megan should cover this song! I love the name, Sean Eric McFarland! I have always thought that Jack and Karen were cute together! Can't wait for your next story!
mullallyhayesfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
aww...how cute was that. i loved it. i thought at first that something maight happen to Karen or the baby when they couldnt get her to the hospital. i loved the name too...a great story. i cant wait to read the next one! dont keep me hanging to long!