Reviews for A Baby Story
James O chapter 12 . 4/9/2013
the storie was great and the bloopers are funny and a great idea
Saffire55 chapter 12 . 5/9/2010
HAHAHAHAHA! The bloopers are super funny! Awesome story!
BBxRaeandPercyxAnnabeth chapter 12 . 11/4/2009
lol the bloopers are hilarious!
hmm chapter 12 . 2/9/2009
cute and family like happy story

luv it!
Black Raven 13 chapter 12 . 2/3/2008
Loved it! I read the whole story and saved the last chapter for the review! It was very well thought out and I liked it!
Valeria89 chapter 12 . 8/6/2007
that was really really funny, i love whole story actually,i like the part where Annie fell,haha,very funny literally!
treeonice chapter 12 . 6/25/2007
That was funny! I liked the whole story, but the blooper reel was better.
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 12 . 5/21/2007
No more! No more! Way Too Funny! LOL! LOL! LOL!
bbissocute chapter 12 . 4/27/2007
Oh my god, I am so sorry! God, my stupid computer wasn't getting the emails that tell you when an author from your fav list updates.

Very funny! I like all of the above! 'Uh...Taxes!' HAHHAHAHAHAH! Sorry, that was just way to funny. Keep up the wonderful work,

bbissocute
Agent of the Divine One chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
First sight was the only one that was just plain wrong. Otherwise it was amusing. Especially Naming the Baby: Take 1. :)
titanfan45 chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
Awesome first blooper reel. I liked it a lot.
XnvrmoreX chapter 12 . 4/22/2007
ROFL, that was hillarious! Awesome! Can't wait for more
GriffenClaw chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
All I have to say is that little girl had better not die.
bbissocute chapter 11 . 3/17/2007
i love all the chapters very very much, but i have to say i absolutly love 'a moodswing story' and 'a fatherson story' keep up the awsome work and i do wish to see the pic you metioned at the begining of this chapter. absolutly love this story keep it up and i hope that i will see the next chapter in the near future.(dont worry, i understand the hardships of school. i hope to finish my story soon, but things just keep getting in the way.)

bbissocute
Elf-of-the-Sword chapter 8 . 3/16/2007
How about this I don't review and still live. But isn't this a review now? Hm...