Reviews for My Brother, My Sister
UPDATE NOW
SamA18 chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
Update soon please I love it
SnowAngel2009 chapter 3 . 2/17/2007
please update soon this is really really good
RogueArrow chapter 3 . 12/4/2006
I liked it! Please update soon. I want to know what happens.
Pinayprincesa chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
uh oh wat'll happen nxt?
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
Ok I'm a little confused...are they in there home town and thats why they are home and who is this kyle guy? Please do update though you got potential for a good story here :)
AJ-Hardy chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
uh oh... Sounds like the boys are jelous that their baby sister gots a bf.
angel chick1589 chapter 3 . 9/25/2006
plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz plz update soon!
angel chick1589 chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Pinayprincesa chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
OH NO POOR JAMIE:( Hope she will b ok
AJ-Hardy chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
What's going to happen. I hate cliff hangers.
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
I'm alittle confusled lol, but I like it chica update soon k? Thankies :-P
Pinayprincesa chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
uh oh wat'll happen nxt?
xxHardcoregirlxx chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
OH OH I want to know what is in the bag! update soon chica!
EcwDiva chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Aw!I luv stories like this!lol