Reviews for Dog Days of Summer
read;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Sessho's Girl chapter 13 . 12/9/2010
I like where this story is going, but it takes a while for the chapters to be updated. I remember that I started reading this back when I started reading fan fiction four years ago or so, so I just check in once a year for a chapter or two. But I really want to know when there might be something even more going on between Rin and Sesshomaru! I'm anxious for that part.
kagome7304 chapter 13 . 4/5/2010
aw...that was soo cute. rin and sesshy are getting closer. i hope the next chapter has something on sesshy's horseback riding trip. i would love to see rin teach sesshomaru how to horseback ride. great story...i love this story so much. _ update soon!
HawkAngel XD chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
great great work! update soon please!

HawkAngel
LordOfTheWest chapter 13 . 4/4/2010
Wonderful chapter! I truely like where this is going! Update soon!
moonlightshadow1 chapter 12 . 7/29/2009
cool please update soon
Sabsi13 chapter 12 . 7/22/2009
such an amazing story, I love it!

please update soon ;)
LordOfTheWest chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
Wow! Great chapter! I am so happy you had updated! It was great! Please, update soon!
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
yes thank yu soo much for this awaited update, I love every word of it til the very end of this chapter. Which was very long..lol You deserve a break, but please update before school goes back into session. THANK YU! YUR WONDERFUL.
HawkAngel XD chapter 12 . 7/15/2009
wow! really good! update soon please

HawkAngel
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
Wow worth the wait...but dnt make me do it again! LOL i do go crazy waiting yu kno..lol Lets see my comments on this are that it is written perfectly, Sesshomaru is fake he knew he wanted to see Rin naked lol, Rin is she bulimic well she didnt eat anything so actually is she anorexic? her parents dnt notice she doesnt eat? WELCOME BACK!
moonlightshadow1 chapter 11 . 4/20/2009
Please update soon.
SweetAyu chapter 11 . 4/19/2009
This story is great! I like the plot and changing personalities in the characters. Continue soon, please.
Wolf Vain chapter 11 . 4/18/2009
hey i have been waiting A LONG time for you to update on one of my most faverite stories on this site (Dog Days of Summer) i love your storie i have to tell ya i know how Sesshomaru feels but anyway enough of my rambleing keep up the great work on the story!

Chow!