Reviews for StraightJACKet
Sorrowful Cheshire chapter 17 . 5/16/2012
so cute great story not a yaoi but good still

Moonlight Myst chapter 17 . 3/18/2012
This ff was awesome! Erm,just for the record,Dexter isn't evil. That would be Mandork,or however you say his name. Unless,for some odd reason,you mean a different Dexter,not the one from Dexter's Secret Laboratory. Gir is just so cute & funny! Jack never did his famously high-pitched,girly sceam. That's one of the best parts of most every Xiaolin episode! I bid thee farewell for the time being. Good tidings. Atra esternĂ­ ono thelduin.(May good fortune rule over you.)
No Idea - Sorry chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
This is one of the best fanfictions I have ever read. A
Jarrik32 chapter 17 . 4/14/2010
wow... talk about kick ass story. I like how you have returned Jack Spicer to his roots (as a temperamental technocrat) rather than the whiny mamas boy he is later on in XS. Didn't get most of the references though... :(. I know who Dexter, Pietro and a couple of others were, but the rest? I can't tell if they were OC or just obscure.
Page-Mistress chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
Is it possible to read Gir's lines and not laugh?
Page-Mistress chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
What is with shrinks and mothers? Someone should ask them that question.
Pietro-4-eva chapter 17 . 5/31/2009
Yay, I just finished it! Great story! - Hehe, Pietro was helpful.
A.H chapter 6 . 3/21/2009
A Jack Fan., I think that Pietro is Quicksilver from the X-men: Evolution universe, but I'm not sure. (He certainly seems crazy enough...)
ArmoredSoul chapter 17 . 3/8/2009
This is the most brilliant, well thought out, insanely entertaining multi-crossover fan fiction I have EVER READ.

I mean, you started with Xiaolin Showdown, with a relatively underestimated villain that quite a few fans enjoy, then threw him in with so many quirky and amazing characters from all walks of life and every scene and idea and EVERYTHING ONE COULD EVER IMAGINE all together in ONE PLACE!

It's a freaking fangirl JOYGASM to read!

And that little snippet of including the Halo vehicles just made it, the icing on the cake and the cherry on top of the ice cream sundae.

Piece de resistance.

Brilliant work.

I can't wait to see where this goes next!
ArmoredSoul chapter 16 . 3/8/2009
HOLY FUKING HELL!

They got COVIE gear?

O.O
ArmoredSoul chapter 7 . 3/8/2009
OMG, IT'S DEXTER FROM DEXTER'S LABORATORY!

X3

I love that little ginger-haired genius.
ArmoredSoul chapter 5 . 3/7/2009
*sees Zim, bursts out laughing*

XD
SingStar94 chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Thsi is the best XS cross over fic i've ever read! took me while to finifsh but i did, great job!
RandomFan chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
I swear that this fic is pure awesome. I read it all in one day, and it sounded like some wonderful dream I would have after eating too much candy before bed. _
xsmokeandmirrorsx chapter 17 . 10/16/2008
wow... just.. wow... :) i luved it, no other way to put it

xx