Reviews for Kiss Me
Sci-fi Christian chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Very cute! I love playful Daniel and Vala! :)
DiamondFish chapter 1 . 11/15/2012
Enjoyable one-off. I am always so happy when the fics are written in-character. I could really see this happening. This is a great way that Vala could have broken the ice & still kept her playful armor in full gear until Daniel responded.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Too cute.
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
loved it.
MariShal chapter 1 . 5/11/2007
Aw, so cute, love it! Oh yeah, Danny loves her, LOL

This line was too funny:

“Your fingers were going numb?” she whispered. “I’m not that fat!”
AvitarGirl chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
that's cute! goin in favs.
ChristianGateFan chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I love it! LOL, always been more a mushy romantic myself, but I can't diss something this funny! It so makes sense, yeah, might happen...:)
nera chapter 1 . 10/5/2006
Cute it!
BkWurm1 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
I liked it, gives a nice little glow.

One thing, when you used the word vicious(cruel, inhuman, spiteful, sadistic); I don't think it was what you really wanted. Maybe voraciously (insataible, hungry, ravenous)would have worked better. But I think I got what you were going for.
Writerlover chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
i loved it and maybe you should write more. this idea just popped into my head. maybe in the next chapter, vala could become pregnant with daniel's baby. its just a suggestion so you don't have to use the idea if you don't want to.
CharmedAli chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
love it he he it's good
Circular puzzel chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Short but sweet, I'd certainly be interested in a longer version ;)
Krazyalien chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Very cute! And I thought both Vala and Daniel were very much in character. That made me happy. The image of her jumping him reminded me of their first meeting...
danielle chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
I liked it. I don't she would really try to get him to kiss her in that way anymore. But it was cute. I hope you write more for this pair.
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Good for you! Excellent story. Personally, I thought it was a little short, but I'll get over it.