Reviews for Crimson Moon
Constance chapter 1 . 4/22
It seems interesting
I noticed u used there team number for their project
Laslassss chapter 25 . 2/19
Hey. Can I translate to Vietnamese?
Fizzehpop chapter 25 . 1/27
That last sentence made me cry.

Practically.
Please make another chapter
trueblue51 chapter 26 . 12/27/2014
first of all loved it! I love twilight and naruto and to have them mixed together was great! i know im like so late but i hope there's a sequel but if there's not im content with how this ended!XD
red chapter 6 . 12/2/2014
someone's copying twilight...
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 25 . 10/24/2014
Don't have the words to describe the awsumness of this fic! It was so so so sooo Great! Love it Alotttttt! Sasusaku together forever!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 18 . 10/22/2014
Great! Go Sakura! Aww Deidara has soft side. Wow Sakura's grandma really impressed me there! Looks like the awsumness runs in the family! Love the fic!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 10 . 10/22/2014
*cheers* *claps* *whistles* GOD I'M MENTALLY SCREAMING INSIDE OF MY HEAD OUT OF JOY! The whole-kissing-trick-scene was Damn Awsum! Love Sasuke's romantic (also include possessive) ways! Really really Loved this chp especially the ending! Go Sasuke! Yay Sasusaku 4vr!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 9 . 10/21/2014
Hehe... Awww Sasuke-kun is sooo Kawaiiii when confessing something regarding the brave Sakura-chan! LoL Naruto and Kakashi are great pals of Sasuke alright! The part where Sakura confesses her feelings abt Sasuke who by the way jst there listening to her all , made a ton of butterfiles flutter in my stomach! I'm feeling so happy and excited! Cheers for the hottest vampire! D
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 8 . 10/21/2014
That was so so so Awsum! xD Lovely kiss lol well the part where Sakura faints made me laugh! Really love where the story is heading and involving the naruto(anime) facts made it all the better and exciting!
luvsasusaku.97 chapter 3 . 10/20/2014
Getting so Interesting!
zain chapter 26 . 5/22/2014
Wow best vampire fic love this u rock a sweet n clean sasusaku fic . I really appreciate ur work thank u.
Guest chapter 26 . 4/18/2014