Reviews for Crimson Moon
Guest chapter 26 . 6h ago
I may like it a bit .
Omg! Best sasusaku fanfic ever! I have to write one now! If I can figure out how it works -_-. I just read this whole story in one sitting!
Giang Tien chapter 1 . 12/19/2013
No offense... But Twilight is probably the most terrible thing I've ever read.
Unfortunately, I will now have to avoid this story like the plague.
Sorry...
Guest chapter 3 . 12/12/2013
There - adverb.
Their - possessive adjective.
They're - they are.

Your - possessive adjective.
You're - you are.

Know the difference.
buddyz chapter 3 . 12/10/2013
In this story,the deamon mean someone too perfect?sory,but I really still dont get what the true meaning about demon coz I'm a slow ..If Naruto is one of the demon,that mean he is too perfect about averything?!I will freak out if I knew he got all 'A' in classStill love your story!
buddyz chapter 2 . 12/10/2013
Wow!Itachi were so coollove a dangerous ..but what I cant take is about Gai..He so active to became a history teacher..
buddyz chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
Is that guy who help Sakura is Kakashi?love your story
SasukeLover808 chapter 26 . 11/18/2013
AWESOME GREAT BEAUTIFUL AMAZING! I love this story so much I'll most likely read it again...hope there's a sequel I'm dying to know how sakura turns and what becomes of them THANK YOU for such a romantic action packed story SASUSAKU 3
Kikki17 chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
As much as I love the story with a passion, I also hate it with a passion. The grammar mistakes nearly gave me a brain aneurysm and there was a lot of copyrighting from Twilight. It made some parts predictable but I really like how you incorporated your own story into it. Kudos
Cagalli Haruka Zala chapter 26 . 8/25/2013
Hi I just finished reading your story and might I say that I LIKED, NO WAIT LOVED IT SOOOO MUCH :)
I hope that you update the sequel "Crimson Moon II" pleaseeeeeee :(
Kacie chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
That was a really really good story, when i saw that it had 26 chapters i was hoping that they would be longer than some of the chaptered stories I've read before and they were! I love long chaptered stories, this one was really great and i thought you did a great job combining some parts from twilight throughout it without going over board, you did a very good job and I'm going to read some more of your work!
Sakura Yui chapter 26 . 5/17/2013
Good work! Please keep up! ;)
amy chapter 8 . 3/22/2013
omg this is fuking funny she fainted
TranquilSapphire chapter 5 . 3/20/2013
You have mistakes all over the place. The grammar needs work and things like;
'we are' which is we're is written as were or where
'you are' which is you're is written as your
Furthermore, a little more detail on certain occasions helps emphasize on the story as a whole.
Guest chapter 25 . 3/18/2013
Hi c: I noticed you were one review away from hitting the 900 mark, so I figured i'd review c: I loved this fiction so much! The plot and theme is awesome! You did a fantastic job with this piece c: This story will be on my favorites forever :) I look foward to reading more of your work!