Reviews for Whisper, in Smokey Light
nicoltyler chapter 11 . 5/19/2007
Please update. I want to see what happens next. please please please please please. ok I know enough drivel.
trek-grrrl chapter 11 . 1/16/2007
How do you pack so much action into one chapter? Oh man, I'm dying as usual. This is continuing to be fabulous! I was going to say "getting good" but it's already been good from the get-go! Can't wait till the next installment. This is as exciting as the old weekly radio serials, sitting there, one lamp on, listening to the story, heart racing as the tension and excitement builds!
trek-grrrl chapter 9 . 11/5/2006
Zoinks! Better and better! More, more, forget work, who needs silly work any way? I vote you stay home tomorrow and write. Can't WAIT till my favorite Fed shows up!
Mary Rose chapter 8 . 11/1/2006
Oh boy! This isn't good. I would like to find out what happens next.
trek-grrrl chapter 8 . 10/28/2006
Loving it, keep 'em cranking out!

My main gripe is your chapters are too darned short! More! I need more!
trek-grrrl chapter 6 . 10/28/2006
Yea, it's back! My heart's racing, this is GREAT! I can't wait for more, can I trust our man Maxwell will be there with the suit and Ralph?

Just one thing... it's spelled "Villicana." A small point.

I can see Ralph running in there, without the suit, 'cause he knows his kids are in there. I can't wait to read what happens next!
Mary Rose chapter 4 . 9/26/2006
So what's going to happen now? I have a feeling it won't be good.

More, please.
trek-grrrl chapter 4 . 9/23/2006
Oh wow, that was SO GOOD! You built the tension and scene so well, and ran with it, and the introduction of our mystery woman, in not-too-many words, was well done. I'm anxiously waiting to read what happens next, what's so dire that they've GOT to leave NOW?