Reviews for Please Forgive Me
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
Ouch! that was a major wincing moment in the life of Charles Eppes. I loved Don's reaction to Charlie's story.
Stoneage Woman chapter 1 . 6/9/2007
Wow! That was really good. I love how you portray Don and Charlie's relationship. Well done.
Not2BForgotten chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Aw...Poor charlie! I liked it!
Morgaine chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Lovely Brothers moment - as is usual for you. And also great Charlie angst/whumping again - also as is usual for you. *g*

Though I must admit I'm a bit sad that you had to make a "bad guy" out of Susan for it - I really liked her. I liked her accent and the fact that she's smart in her own field (not Charlie's!) but mostly I liked her because she showed that Charlie doesn't have to be weak all the time and can hook up with a gorgeous woman!
A Thing For Brothers chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aw, such a precious moment between the brothers. Even if this is fiction, I don't like Susan anymore. LOL I prefer him with Amita anyway...or me.

Great job! I loved it!
The Silent Rumble chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
you are so cruel to charlie... !
SumNumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Nice Charlie angst/Don protectiveness moment. Also, I like the idea that someone finally doesn't just assume that Alan's doing ALL the household work. I would assume that Charlie had been brought up to do his part of the household chores and taking care of his own room like most kids - genius or not. Especially with parents like Alan and Margaret (being professionals) and being raised in a classic home. Nice to see someone point it out for a change rather than say that Charlie grew up lazy and waited on hand and foot by his parents!
jas0643 chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great brother moment.
merryw chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great stuff! Geez - I even like flashback Charlie whumpings! LOL!
dHALL chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Nice thought provoking moment...
Taura Callisto chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Great story! Poor Charlie though, dang her hide.
Lilynette chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Ah! That was so cute! Poor little abused Charlie ;)

So...haven't heard from me for a long time, heh? -_-' Sorry for that...

There's just one thing I wanna talk to you about...

WHY THE HELL DID YOU KILL ALAN? o0;

Oh girl. But it was so angsty for my little Charlie after that that...wel, I'll have to forgive you. But don't do that again. Ever.

Long life to the old man.

See Ya!

Lilynette
luvnumb3rs chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
My goodness that was an amazing moment in the life of the Eppes brothers. Hope to see more soon. Your still teh numb3rs one whumper of the brothers especially Charlie so keep it up.