Reviews for A Promise Broken
gigioliveira01 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
God damned onion ninjas...
MarshMallow14 chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Great fanfiction but I didn't expect that ending *tears falling down to my keyboard*. I love Howl and he died!
BookishDream3r chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
AAAHH SO SAD :( VERY cute, but NOOoooo :(
LivforLove chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
Well that was a buzz kill. The sad thing is that I didn't even see it coming. I actually really like it though. A bit choppy, you could have added more into the middle but I actually like it. Having a kid was a bit much but I liked how the choppiness sort of reflected the mood. I know this is confusing, just trying to make sense of what I think:)
AvengingMyInnocence chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Wow, this is really sad. I love it!

Have you ever thought about revising it? If you have, I'd be glad to help, you could actually make a really nice multi chaptered fanfic out of this!
pebbleinthesun chapter 1 . 7/9/2007
AH!

YOU KILLED HOWL!

(rants and tears out hair for a few hours)

Ok, now that I'm calmer, I can say, "Great story!"

I can also say,"A bit choppy" like everyone else!

Keep writing, this is very nice!

Now, if I can be left alone for a bit...

(goes back into hysterics at howls death)
chattingchick1 chapter 1 . 7/5/2007
I actually liked your story. Like others have said, a little choppy, but other than that, it was good. I may be the first to say this, but I loved how the last scene was just the dialogue - except for the third to the last sentence. It gave it more of a sense that Sophie, Hoshi, and Calcifer's(Atleast I envision the second to the last line to be him) faces are not being shown, you can just hear the voices. Just that makes you feel like it's a sad memory.
KurenaiYuuki chapter 1 . 2/14/2007
i loved it poor sophie. great now i have to create a story for the c2 thing now two on top of my anime hot guy dual story and my oban story oh well i'll just add my soon to be howl story to the list of 15 others that i have started and that are sitting in ms word gathering virtual dust. atleast this one i will actually start and work on hopefully (lets out a big sigh)
raspberrysorbet chapter 1 . 12/30/2006

I'm DEPRESSED! T_T sobs! How could you KILL OFF HOWL? T_T

I KNOW! This is a BRILLIANT plot for a sequel! You can have a REUNION! THIS IS NOT THE END! I HAVE HOPE!
LoSK chapter 1 . 12/28/2006
:( Great. Now I'm depressed. But it was still good.
Fogdragon23 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
oh that's so sad! broken promises from a loyal heart.
RKQS12 chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
That was kind of sad. It was alittle choppy but I liked it overall.
prettyinpinkgal chapter 1 . 11/3/2006
*sniffs* That's so sad...*gets angry* I can't believe you KILLED OFF HOWL! lol just kidding! But it's sad. u.u But very good! I like it. It's short and bittersweet. Nice job!
BlacknWhiteTsubasa chapter 1 . 10/26/2006
Aw! my kind of story! loved it! keep writing! i like your style! -Black Tsubasa
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
HOWL DIED!NO!(Sobs running away) Good should make a sequal to a happier ending?(Looks hopeful)