Reviews for Loss
jinglebellsisawesome chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
This is really deep and heartfelt :( Poor Rose, she really does loose everything in the space of a few episodes...
rileyariel11 chapter 1 . 12/14/2013
Brilliant, brilliant story!
Rioxas chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
That was perfect, I loved that.
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
This story was amazing! I loved this descripption of the Doctor's and now Rose's lifestyle.
And I absolutely adored the difference Rose feels between the ninth and the tenth Doctor... It was truly beautiful.
seekerchasing chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
Amazing. the emotions in this bring tears to my eyes. poor Rose, she really does lose a lot in the space of a few episodes
DoctorsCompanionLela chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Again, amazing. (Why can't I write like this?) Its always great to get into Rose's and the Doctor's head. To really tell what they are thinking and the effect it has on the other. Keep up the great work.

lela
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Awesome! So sad!
Clockwork Mockingbird chapter 1 . 8/31/2008
Meep. Sad, depressing, well written. Why are you so good at this?
Dame-Rose-Smith chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
Really good thanks for posting :)
Alana chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
That was really good! Very deep. Unlike this review! Sorry, 1am stuff isn't my best. :D
Genne chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I hope you realize, that this has just been read by a girl who hasnt seen her mom since her parents decided to take a sudden trip out of the country for a few days. Now all I want is cuddle from my mom. :'(
Cerdwyn3 chapter 1 . 9/6/2007
Oh this is genius. I love it. Its so human and emotional and I love it.
WhisperLuna chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
wow.. is there anymore? very good job!
LostFairy chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
omg wow! thats so good! i cant get over how much i love this. Rose's feelings are so perfect, as is the Doctor's and Jacikie's. Wow! this is so good. i think ive said that. anyway, i love this and its going striaght on favs. and is there going to be a next chapter? that would be fantastic!
Fiara Fantasy chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
is there going to be another chapter of this? Because it's really good. REALLY good. :)