Reviews for Instinct
Alipeeps chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
This story is fantastic! I can only apologise for not leaving a review for each chapter but I was so hooked that I ploughed right through to the end of the fic. :)

Your story is well-written (sadly, often a rarity in the world of fanfic) and has a really clever, believable, and gripping plot. Your characterisation is fabulous and your dialogue believable - reading this fic felt like watching an episode of the show (and a really good one too!).

Thanks so much for sharing this fic.
Teddy-wabbitz chapter 6 . 1/14/2011
Interesting story, Sleet is a bit of a sleeze!

Enjoyed the storyline.
HlysComment chapter 6 . 1/9/2010
I really enjoyed this. Well done on the characters! It's very nice to see a story that is well developed and a good depiction of the characters.

It was like getting a chance to watch the show again.

Thanks.
SGreenD chapter 6 . 7/19/2009
"'...that's a little... science fiction.'

Jake pointed to his chest. 'Guy full of nanites.'"

HILARIOUS! I just love everything about this story. It was funny and tensing and concerning the fact that I was actually close to crying when Jake 2.0 was taken off the programm, this is THE perfect replacement for it.

I admit that I had to look up some words, but I'm german, vocabulary is not my strength. I just loved it. ALL of it.
Nyx Wings chapter 6 . 5/28/2009
I read this fic elsewhere online, and I'm really glad I found it again here! :) This is a great story, it's just like an episode. There's intrigue, action and some humour too. The characters are spot on. All in all, quite a perfect fic. :)
Falrow chapter 6 . 4/5/2009
This story is really great, I'm happy I went back and re read it. It has a really satisfying finale. Would have made an amazing episode.

Thank you for writing it.
LittleRedDog chapter 6 . 3/21/2008
Great story. It was exciting and funny and scary(loved the conspiracy). The wrapup was perfect,(Diane as heroine!)even if it did mean the story would stop.

Thank you.
SensiblyTainted chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
Aw! Great ending, though I love your writing and this tv series, so I'm sad it's over. Maybe you'll do something similar?
umino-gaara chapter 6 . 3/15/2008
Very good!
spookysister7 chapter 6 . 3/14/2008
great! so glad u finished it. yoda, lol!
SensiblyTainted chapter 5 . 11/13/2007
Wow, interesting and mega cold of Lou. I hope to see more about the ramifications of all this. Jake coming to terms and such. Good so far, keep going.
elderwitty chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I love the grasp you have of the characters - their voices as well as the interaction between them. Please, please, please write more Jake fic, 'cause it's too sad that it's gone off air. I'd give you some constructive criticism if it wasn't already purty near perfect.
Riana1 chapter 5 . 8/28/2007
Your banter is so sparkly I need sunglasses.
Zucht chapter 5 . 8/27/2007
Really good chapter!
Kergma chapter 5 . 8/26/2007
Yeah, more story! :D I like the bit where he says "It's like I left my... my damn brother to house-sit - except for the part where I'd never do that because I'm not insane - and I come back three weeks later and the apartment's trashed, there's cans everywhere and somebody didn't even clean up the vomit on the floor."

Please say you're going to write more to this story. I really, really, really would like that. :)