Reviews for Third Rescue
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Waw... That was...

Incredible. This story was wonderful, but it's so sad things are back to the normal way at the end... I really wish rhis night wasn't the only one for Roy ad Riza because they deserve a Happy Ever After.

Well, in any case, I enjoyed it. Thanks.
sub.C chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
So... I should have read this one first I guess... OMG that's where this love poem comes from :)! Both of them kept it in mind until... OMG! *sigh* :)
You kill me with your stories, but still I have to keep reading them, cause they're just soooo perfect and touching! :)
edwardfiend chapter 1 . 5/21/2012
LOVED THIS! It was very emotional. Great writing.
Shinichi's Lover chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
awesome. beyond. words. I really enjoyed it. thank you for writing such a nice story.
Antigone Rex chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Amazing.
appy.appy chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Sad and beautiful... thank you for writing the first Royai fic that I actually enjoyed.
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very nice, one of the best fics I've ever read. As weird as it may sound, I like the part where he threw her off the bed. Many fics can write about depression and mood, but to capture it like that takes a very fine writer. It also adds to the reality of such a situation and is easy to envision. I hope you write more.
Krymsyn Vyxyn chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Lt.Gungirl chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
I liked it a lot. For someone who does not like bedroom scenes this was a good piece that I enjoyed alot. Thank you.
Oceanee chapter 1 . 10/17/2010
Beautiful story. Simply, tragically beautiful - the ending made me tear up. Thanks for sharing such a gem with us.

Oceanee
SacrificedAlice chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Another amazing piece. Riza's logical and selfless attitude to the whole affair was quite... moving. It saddens me, but there was nothing else to be done.

Beautifully written, as always.
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
Best ending line ever. Well-written story with my favorite pairing. Heavy angst for both characters. What's not to love? But really, I must reiterate. Great ending line.
chemiskorpion0002 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Heartfelt. I actually felt the pain and I was sighing by the end of the story.

Thumbs up for a very well written fic. Good job!
DarkSecretKeeper chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I enjoyed this so much! It made me cry towards the end...
shmobeline chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I always imagined this as being a likely scenario for the first time they slept together, and I could never find any fic about it. You wrote it beautifully! You really captured the emotion of the situation without being melodramatic. It was an awesome read, and definitely going on my favourites list. :)