Reviews for Midnight Visitor
mizuki-yana chapter 1 . 5/13
aaw, this was cute *-* it was a bit cliche, but i think still within the cute range, not the wrong kind cliche. really liked the ending phrase, it hints at some kind of sequel? :D also liked that rai actually talked to (threatened, bonus point) chase after the 'kiss', he didn't fall into some weird amazed/confused state, which is often the case with these kind of fluff fics.. i liked it in overall, thank you for uploading :)
Sarah132cs chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
OHHHH! he should have Nabbed HIM!
But all in all very good story will there be more?
blackywinks66 chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Please make a second part,I'm so so excited over this
Guest chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
More p,lease
DevilPrincessOfDarkWorld chapter 1 . 4/26/2014
add a sequel!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
More more please I got nothing elas to live for
villagewerewolf21 chapter 1 . 8/27/2013
IS THERE A SEQUEL YET? PLEASE WRITE ONE! IMMA STALK YOU UNTILL YOU DO! UNLESS YOU DON'T CARE FOR US ,OO, ... sorry... this was such a good tease _ imma stalk u nau.
Kurama55 chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
I love this couple! c:
Yuriinga chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
I love it! I hope you could make this into a long fanfiction :0
Reaper-KayReaper chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
You so have to continue this !
Alexandrian C chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I was having a fangas,.This is just perfect!There's barely any Chase/Rai fics out there.
hisokauzumaki chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
I'd love it if you would continue this. I'm a HUGE chaseXrai fan! Perhaps a follow up visit in a sequel?
The DigitalNinjaDuelist chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Is it poossible that I could draw a scene from your story?
fire-ball-kyo-DLM chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
More please!
Berry-G chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Look, it's obvious that you probably didn't really want to continue this, but whenever you remember about us (the reviewers/readers) plz remember that we luv this story and you should totally keep going! ...Well that's me so yea.. Bye!