Reviews for Twisted Romance
zeynel chapter 1 . 10/9/2012
I love this! And it's just so... Rufus.
Sarah chapter 1 . 1/1/2010
Well, it's a very twisted story, but I like the fact that it's original and fresh, and how the main character didn't always have a peaceful life like they do in most corny love stories. Please write another chapter to this story!
WhyMe911 chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
I like it, you should write another one.
Melisa Formila chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
i say that twisted romance was great, i love the adjetives
chrissy chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
i loved it keep writing
JohnnyKapricious chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Tres bien, cherie. One can get into the dark mind of the narrator, find the descriptions arousing and want to know more. And not a Mary-Sue in sight!

I look forward to another chapter.
Daines chapter 1 . 2/24/2007
D Yeah it was good! Aw I was hoping to read more to D you know it's never to late to make this into a multi-chapter
Kariisme chapter 1 . 12/27/2006
Uwe! I wonder why you didn't get any reviews? This was pretty good! I was looking for RufusxCloud and its about time I found one! Please continue this XD I'll review every freakin chapter! You had a few spelling mistakes here and there... but whatever... It was still wonderful!

I'm adding this to my favs and you to my alert list... I hope to see more RufusxCloud fics! Even if it was just a challenge

-_-; I don't really like it when Cloud is 'top' though... in my eyes... he would and SHOULD always be considered the 'bottom'

buwahaha... I really do hope to see more XD