Reviews for What a Funny Thing
alynawatlovers chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
I love Blind Seer. He's so adorable. :) Thanks for writing!
RANDOM AND HAPPY chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Awwww! this makes me feel so bad for Blind Seer!
Barrak chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
The Firekeeper books were awesome.

And this story does go along with my thought process.

The love between Firekeeper and Blind Seer were there, but not all stories have the happy ending we think they should have.

I need to reread the series.
Omoni chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It's so hard to find a good story from this fandom that addresses the genuine feelings between Firekeeper and Blind Seer.

I feel that, with your story, you have done that. Good job.
bellachaos chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
great story. you really captured the yearning at the heart of blind seer ( and firekeeper's) desires. hope you enjoyed the rest of wolf captured!
Galloping Somewhere chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Fantastic job!I thought I was reading the book from Blindseers

p.o. cant find that now-a-days!Lovely
SteelWolf chapter 1 . 4/8/2007
I really loved this drabble, but could you continue this into a story line? (i think that would be a seriously awsome story.) ok, well, thanks again for the drabble!
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 1/26/2007
Good use of the scenes from Wolf Captured!
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is amazing. I think you really got Blind Seer's character. I'd love another story.
BlindSeer220 chapter 1 . 9/28/2006
Oh, me likey. Me likey ALOT!

I love Blind Seer. He's the best!

Cough Cough.

Sorry, im on a sugar high reight now.

N E Who, This is a really cool oneshot. It clearly shows blind seers love for firekeeper.

Keep writing more.

BlindSeer.

p.s. did ya know the newest one, Wolf Hunting, came out!
literaryfreak chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Aw...I found this to be really touching. Very well written:)
Tawnykit chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Beautiful. There's so few good (scratch that - there's so few in general) Firekeeper fics out there. I was delighted to find this one. You captured Blind Seer's feelings brilliantly. I'm very uch impressed and hope to have a chance to see you contribute more to the section. _

(And, if I may say so, I