Reviews for No Thief Like My Thief
seabream chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I get amazingly warm feelings from reading this fic series. It's a really good resolution for Shego's character. It could have done with a few extra sentences to fix the various issues that come with de-aging everyone - age of majority, unbirths of anyone under the age of five, that sort of thing - but otherwise, well done.
Kay8abc chapter 2 . 4/30/2009
I gotta stop reading your epilogues.

screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 11/19/2007
Your first story was flawed but readable,This one exceptionally

to jail for a crime done 21 years ago?Any first year law student would have got her off that an artifical eye made to look as if it still had a part of a homemade knife stuck in it? Were you up really late writing this? De-ageing Kim and Shego so they get back the five years they spent in jail?What was the point of having them in jail for the first place to bond then you go and take that away? Well at least Kim got a cool prison nickname,"Shankeye" Oh My God!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 2 . 12/8/2006
Tim chapter 2 . 10/20/2006
Thanks for writing this sequel. Wow, my e-mail helped inspire you to write it? I'm glad I was able to help.

It was nice that Kim and Ron are getting a second chance to raise Kamie. I felt bad when they lost the chance in She Goes With Me and now they have a new one. Also, little Kamie gets to live her life over, the slate wiped clean, no doubt Kim and Ron will raise her well.

I can't help but wonder when they'll tell Kamie about the CD Rom with Shego's memories on it. Will Kamie want those memories back? After all, she was Shego for more than twenty years, can she just pretend it didn't happen? Lots of questions here.

Also, I had to smile at all the Star Trek and Doctor Who inside jokes peppered throughout this story (and She Goes With Me). Any fan of both these shows will get a smile.

Anyway, thanks for writing this follow-up.
Ryncor chapter 2 . 10/13/2006
heh, i wouldn't mind having a crapload of sequels in this universe...there's a lot you could do with it and it'd be a shame if you left it off with just 3. hopefully you'll do more in time..its too good not to. and damn you again for making me cry...heh the first one was realy sad and made me mad so i held off on reading this one for a while. heh. its good though. but damn you.
Ryncor chapter 1 . 10/13/2006
haha wow...your little kimverse is really deep. heh and emotional, i cried a lot towards the end and i hate crying damnit. damn you. i'm a man, men shouldn't cry. damnit. bastard.
Caffine chapter 2 . 10/7/2006
Ok. this gets an Uber-cute label.

Excellent story. cant wait for A Day With Daddy!
Cyrus Majin chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
You've just blown me away with both this fic and "She Goes With Me." The next bit I personally want to see is what Kamie is like as she approaches the same age as when Kim started doing the hero thing, on through her teenage years, and approaching the point where she's the same as age Shego was before she was dejuvinated.
Etherelemental chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
It was quite interesting. I didn't expect the whole having Shego revert back to her 1 1/2 year old self, but it certainly worked out quite well. Though, I was also surprised at how badly Kim was hurt in the prison. Though, I kinda expected something like that to happen somewhere else, where there wasn't so many people, but oh well. Although, I wonder if Kamie will notice the discrepincy (sp?) in the year. After all, going from 1986 to 2006 is definitely a bit of a jump. _ Anyway, it would be nice to have this continue. It's too good to just stop now. Besides, I'm wondering what Kamie will be like later on. _ Anyway, thanks for posting this. _
A Markov chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
An exellent continuation of your original concept. I haven't read or seen anything else that uses an idea similar to this, truely creative and original. You tied everything together brilliantly, who could have seen the aviarious thing coming? (other than you since you planned it from the beginning) Once again, your ending seemed a little bit forced and while it was cute for Kamie to utter a few lines in baby talk, having to decypher a full page of creative spelling was a little annoying. Having said that, the story is fresh enough and good enough that I wouldn't miss the next chapter of this even if Kamie narrates the whole thing.

W0lf The Hunter chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
Seriously, this ROCKS! And hard! Yeah!

More? Seriously, this screams for more sequels!

Kokuyo chapter 1 . 9/26/2006
It's still a very interesting concept but I find it hard to believe that the cops would arrest a world famous world saviour for using an identity from a dead girl to survive in the past where no authorities would ever have believed her story.

It is basically a good story, albeit it has some strange punctuation rules going and at times seems a bit fabricated.
RI100014 chapter 1 . 9/25/2006

After all that Kim and Shego went through over the past 5 years together, the decision for Kamie to keep or not keep those memories is huge!

Also its time for some cute family memories and for Ron to take more of an active role.

Because during these two last additions he's been the awkward third wheel, which is understandable since he never meet his daughter before she became Shego and therefore doesn't have the deep connection that Kimmie had.

Add that with the problem that Kim now has a criminal record and Team Possible still has work to do and the sequel will rock out. After all the juvinator did not turn back history, it simply made the world 5 years younger.

Hopefully you'll continue this, after all there are absolutely NO Stoppable family, with daughter Shego fiction out there. This is very original and I, for one, would love to see more.

Till next time...adios.
morlock chapter 1 . 9/24/2006

Just wanted to say that reading your fanfic i was close to tears for the first time. And i read a lot (books and fanfics).