Reviews for Familiar Strangers
princessofwarriors chapter 6 . 7/5/2012
This is really fun and kind of thought provoking. More please?
Selene467 chapter 6 . 5/25/2011
Oh hell yeah! Jack and master Yoda, now that I would love to see... uh read.

I decided to review this currently last chapte rin hopes of getting your attention. I ahve a nagging fear that you've stopped writing, at least at this story and if that is true than my heart will be broken.

This story has so much promise and is already so good. The combination of all these different characters in one story is so amazing, I can feel it almost.

I would love for Obi-Wan to be able to get to know SG-1 better and I just need more. So much could happen in this story, both good as bad things. Imagine a sith in the mix! Maybe a bit extreme, but still or at least a dark Jedi. Is Xanatos still alive in this story? If so maybe he could return.

So many possibilites, so many mysteries... please please don't abandon this story. I'm begging you! At least let me know if you do abandon it, so I won't keep false hope that you'll update one day.

Greetz Selene467
celadonserpent chapter 6 . 4/26/2011
It's such a shame that this story isn't completed. It's utterly fascinating how you tease out their characters, and the differences in culture and technology between the two galaxies. I would love to see the future of these two worlds, and how the characters beyond SG-1 and the Jinn-Kenobi team interact with each other and the knowledge of a whole universe beyond what they previously knew.
Selene467 chapter 5 . 3/17/2011
Wow this is an amazing cross-over. I love both Star Wars and Stargate SG-1 and never in my wildest thoughts did I consider a crossover with those two, but it was absolutey brilliant and awesome.

It's a shame you havne't written at it or any other stories for so long. I hope you'll one day continue this, cause trust me it's worth it, I truly love and admire this story.

I had been waiting for Qui to arrive the whole time and finally he arrived. I still have one chapter to read but felt this was a good time to drop a review.

Please, please continue if possible. This story has such a long way to go, so many mysteries and so many information to be exchanged, can't wait for SG-1 to see the Temple for example and to see more of the Jedi prowess and awesomeness !

Please update again.

Greetz Selene467
ohgravitysonfire chapter 6 . 6/22/2010
lol this chapter made me laugh and aw alot. my dear maychorian...it has been many moons since you updated this lovely piece? praytell you have not abandoned it have you? news of such a thing would be most untimely and quite sad for lack of a better word to match this craziness i'm deeming to call a review lol
ohgravitysonfire chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
*melts* *completely*

...is now a puddle...
ohgravitysonfire chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
you are totally one of my favorite writers! all i know of star wars is what i've seen in the movies and i'm not a majorly avid fan at that, but i love this! and besides those movies were seen a few years ago for me and all i remember really is OMG HAYDEN CHRISTENSEN IS SO HOT! lol
the1hobbit chapter 6 . 4/12/2010
I hope this story will have an end! You have me hooked on crossovers now. This is a delighful little peice you have!
Firesinger Shadowdancer chapter 6 . 9/28/2009
I think Jack would just love Master Yoda. I didn't I'd like a Star Wars crossover but this is good. Looking forward to the next chapter.
loopy dane chapter 6 . 6/25/2009
Amazing beginning! I hope you come back to this story soon. This is a gem floating in a sea of fanfic.

Thank you for sharing your time and talent with us.
Kitsu3 chapter 6 . 2/1/2009
Well, if you ever feel updating this story, I'm definitely up for reading it. This is just... awesome. No other word for it. Well, maybe there are a couple that are synonyms. Hope you get back to this.

kitsu3
umino-gaara chapter 6 . 12/15/2008
This was enjoyable. Do you think you will ever finish it? I really liked your characterization of both SG1 and SW.
Tanydwr chapter 6 . 11/10/2008
Wonderful story.
J-Kid chapter 6 . 10/4/2008
Excellent! Glad to find another chapter here on that I couldn't place in your livejournal. :-) Great story, love the plotline, and of course now I am curious how the sg will be able to get back now that they've made enemies with the natives of the planet that has their stargate. Which doesn't mean there isn't another stargate elsewhere in the galaxy, just unlikely . . .
bookwyrm95 chapter 5 . 9/23/2008
I've already reviweed on chapter 6, but I wanted to say that I love this story and hope that you have plans to continue it in the future. Keep Writing!