Reviews for Vader's diary
L chapter 1 . 9/28/2016
Thumbs up for adding the disclaimer :)

Also, thanks for sharing!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.
CatBludger3903 chapter 1 . 5/16/2016
Why did you make it so long instead of making multiple chapters?
Guest chapter 1 . 4/19/2016
Well... That escalated quickly at the very end.
First it was all funny, then it got really serious
L chapter 1 . 4/15/2016
To the previous comments concerned about plagiarism, go back a page or so and you'll find a comment left by the actual author of this fic, Shadaloo, who is quite okay with this fic being posted.

To Raveen92: you should probably edit the fic to mention this, or you'll probably get more of those comments about plagiarism.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
This is glorious. The bit about Vader losing his wallet had me desperately trying not to laugh aloud (the holobooth thing and the list of expenses for that particularly), as did a lot of other things. This is abject hilarity. However, reading the most recent comment, I am concerned: did you ask the permission of the author before posting this? It would be a shame if this was plagarism, though I am glad you at least cited where you got it from (though for something to not qualify as plagarism, the author must be cited and it is generally accepted, and is certainly good manners, that one must ask permission of the author before posting their work).
Guest chapter 1 . 3/10/2016
Reposting something without the original author's permission is plagiarism.
D chapter 1 . 3/6/2016
Just what I want in a fic, something to tickle my funny bone and one hell of a punch in the feels (the ending..!)
DriftingCloud chapter 1 . 3/5/2016
Now if only Kylo Ren found and read this diary...
Master Skyguy chapter 1 . 2/28/2016
Hilarious. I don’t need more words
Lord Sanguine chapter 1 . 1/15/2016
This was absolutely hilarious. Great work to whoever was behind this.
X chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
I love this, you're amazing. This gave me a whole new perspective on R2-D2... He truly is a beast. What would the entire series do without him?!
DV chapter 1 . 12/4/2015
Crap. High ground,
I just died a little while laughing.
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 9/16/2015
Sooo much endless fun here
Especially liked the part about R2-D2, noting the threat he is
Also nice on Vader's redemption, particularly "crawling like a dog"
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
This is a work of genius. I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the part where Vader crash-lands on Endor the best.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »