Reviews for Vader's diary
Writing bunny chapter 1 . 4/7
This is a work of genius. I couldn't stop laughing. I loved the part where Vader crash-lands on Endor the best.
sasha6063 chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
awww the ending though :) so funny!
ShadowLDrago chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Brilliant! Hilarious and dramatic! I loved it.
nobodez chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
This honestly needs more reviews and faves, as it's fraking awesome.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Awesome and hilarious.

My favorite parts:

Hats.

The Giant Yellow Text. Sad thing was, I didn't get it until Chapter V. New Hope? I was clueless.

The rant on R2. Apparently he is an it and is pretty much invincible.

Vader's odd fixation on choking people.

The Yoda Question. What species is he? I wondered the same thing and I fear we will never know.

Magic Ball Head Palpatine. I cracked up.

And many others that were not so prominent but I laughed at none the less. This is great.
fopalup1 chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
The author really deserves praise for this. This had me lol-ing throughout, especially that entire R2-rant! Loved it! It's good too that you didn't claim it as your own, and that the author was able to see it here.

To the author, thanks for the great interpretation.

To the sharer, this was a great place for it.

Cheers!
Shadaloo chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
Wow.

I had no idea this thing still survived, and that it was up here of all places. I thought of it for the first time in a good long while last night, and did a search for it. I'm nothing short of amazed it's still around. I got a lot of praise for it back on the Star Wars board at Gamefaqs (as ShadalooSoldier, not Shaadoo Shai, lol), but man... 2005 was a loooooong time ago. I had even meant to follow it up with a quick '24 hours in the life of Darth Maul' series, or a Boba Fett diary, but never got around to it. Was too worried it'd be derivative. Ah, memories.

Just had to log into this account (something else I haven't done in years!) and say thank you to raveen92 for putting it up, and thank you to everyone who reads and enjoys it.
exoterica chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Oh goodness, this is so great. I'm really glad you posted this, and I love the ending. Heck, I love all of it.
o chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
Entertaining
Dreamreaver chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
I was wondering where this was! Never leaving my sight again.
anemix chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
This was really funny, even though Vader couldn't have possibly been thinking this at the time. I especially liked the comparison of Palpatine to a magic 8 ball. That and the Holotext Chat were my favorite parts. The part with the Ewoks was just weird. I am glad you put this up for us to read!

(\/)

( . .)

c(")(")

BUNNY
Gamebird chapter 1 . 5/25/2010
"And to find out exactly why I have a middle-aged body and a twenty-five year-old head."

Beauty. Absolute beauty. That was awesome!

Good job. Seriously. Really. Good. Great!
TheGhostGuy chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
Clever humor you got there.I loved it even if Vader was rather OOC.
G-POW chapter 1 . 9/21/2009
my god, this is awesome...
Snow leopard freak chapter 1 . 9/7/2009
KICK $$!

Loved it...Keep it up, this rocked.