Reviews for Coffee
MySarcasticGreenCrayon chapter 1 . 4/12
attheturnofthetide chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
Thank you, Snape. That was a lovely ending. :D
RosieCheeks101 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Oh god Oliver, bad metaphor bad metaphor, other than that great dtory and so CUTE!
DelfineNotPadfoot chapter 1 . 3/17/2014
Snape, a matchmaker? I can't believe it! Even if it's not his direct doing, he was involved! Weird
FancyFreeThinker101 chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Agh, this is really precious! Loved! Great story and wonderful finishing line!
AzureQuill chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
Just too sweet. :3 I love this one shot.
no cure for crazy chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
I just love Oliver/Katie so I had to read this and I loved it!(: It was very well written and I liked how it took Oliver forever to figure out why he smelt Coffee in the Amortentia. My favorite line was probably when Oliver said, "fancy the pants off, yes," I laughed when I read that :)
Gabrielav chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Nicely written, I really like it! Oliver is sooo cute!
You did a good job! Thanks for sharing!
mspstar97 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Cute AND hilarious! Great job!
Snatching At Dreams chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Love it!

Oliver and Katie are one of my favourite pairings.

Reading this makes me think of poor Snape and what he would smell in the Amortentia..
Queen-Of-Heroes chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I laughed sooooo hard at this! Awesome !
LazyDaisy123 chapter 1 . 8/28/2011
This was adorable. I'm a sucker for the katie-oliver's and stories to do with love potions so thank-you for the perfect combination! I'll admit I wish Oliver had gone after Katie and maybe groveled a bit but the end was so sweet it totally made up for it
cullenfeels chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
So cute.

*giggles and claps like a seal*
TigerShadow chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
I really enjoyed this story! I reread it frequently-as I do many of your other works. I enjoy Oliver/Katie very much, and yours are very well-written and in-character-I thought that Snape, in particular, was very well done.
abba2zabba15 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Love it! Great writing style, and it was so cute!