Reviews for Tremors
Guest chapter 20 . 6/15/2014
awesome fanfiction
MildlyMiffed chapter 20 . 12/8/2013
Wow, this is a really good story. Seriously. The amount of plot twists and development is just amazing. You've really planned this things out really well. I'm totally and completely invested in it. I know it's been a while since you've updated... but it you're still around and up to finishing, I would really love to continue reading. I think you have a great story here and I'm really anticipating the final climax and conclusion. :)

Hope all's well. You are amazing. Thanks for an awesome story thus far. :D
Everwild chapter 20 . 7/4/2012
Please continue this! I'm hanging on the edge of my seat here!
BreGurl23 chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
hurry up with chapter 21 please
ACCOUNTUNKNOWN chapter 20 . 10/21/2011
I think I fell in love...

Amazing, such an original plot, I couldn't stop reading.

Continue soon, please, I would deeply appreciate it.
Neko chapter 20 . 7/20/2011
Gyaaaahh! Cliffhanger burns! Please, please, /please/ update! I can't bear to have nothing else to read, nyaaahh!

Neko~ 3
Hollow Mashiro chapter 20 . 6/28/2011
This is a really awesome idea~! Any chance of you picking it up again and finishing it anytime soon?

-HM
PROXY.X2X chapter 20 . 6/27/2011
you HAVE to continue this! its so good! its even made it to my favorite stories list!
Serlenia chapter 20 . 6/20/2011
Omg... you haveee to continue this PLEASE! This is sooo amazing o.o. Seriously, I found it and figured I'd check it out for a bit and then go to bed and read it later but once I started reading I couldn't stop... I wanted to be asleep like... 2 hours ago it's now almost 5am XDDD but I couldn't stop reading and now there's no more v.v.

Seriously I must know how this ends... it's killing me to not know how this ends o.o.
Trolly's Bara-chan chapter 20 . 4/13/2011
Darn people and leaving really awesome stories as "to be continued" for two years! Eesh. Phantom's presumably falling through the Ghost Zone, something's going to happen with Clockwork, and you're just going to leave us hanging? Mean mean MEAN!
sapphireswimming chapter 20 . 4/1/2011
Oh my goodness. This is such a great story!

You've really done a great job planning out the different contingencies and various alternate realities. I loved reading all the different scenarios Phantom found while trying to find his other half. Very nice job there.

And your characters, of course, are written well and in character. You've got such a great story here that I couldn't stop reading! Please tell me that you haven't completely abandoned it. I would love to find out what happened next- you left it on such a cliffhanger!

Sapphireswimming
MaxRide101 chapter 20 . 10/4/2010
Hey! I just finished reading your entire story in the span of 1 night, and sacrificed my entire school day to walking-zombie-me. It. Is. Freaking. AMAZING. Please update, I really love this story, and your writing is amazing. I REALLY want to read what happens next, it's going to kill me D:

Pwease? With a cherry on top? I'll give you a llama!

{-Max-}
Adi Sagestar chapter 20 . 9/2/2010
Gah.

This is amazing.

Update soon.
Jads chapter 20 . 6/26/2010
Oh. My. God.

I mean, seriously, this story is AWSOME! I mean it, too. Very gripping, exciting, WOW. I don't know what to say.

Dimensional travel... I've always loved the idea of alternate dimensions, while my friend loved alternate timelines and we would constantly bicker about wether Palkia could pwn Dialga or not... And anyway,*grins* why am I talking about that?

Incredible job with the whole fic, really! The emotions were well portrayed, the were just mind-boggling! And the action, the action! Whoo!

It's like this one huge adventure movie being written out. Awsome.

I am begging you, Next Chapter, Please!

Update soon!

~JackieDanielStark
Hapcelion chapter 20 . 4/24/2010
wow, can't wait until the next chapter comes through.

just hope phantom get's there in time.