Reviews for The Cure
delete-account-please 5237847 chapter 20 . 9/3/2014
Fantastic story really liked it off too read The Truth.
delete-account-please 5149757 chapter 20 . 8/23/2014
Marvelous story really liked it off too read The Truth.
delete-account-please 4171342 chapter 20 . 7/20/2014
Stunning story really liked it off too read The Truth.
wicked4rent chapter 1 . 12/18/2007
ooh! yay! a cure
horseaholic chapter 20 . 8/7/2007
Wow. I don't really know what to say. I think I knew that Mark's film was going to be about his friends and the cure, but I wanted not to guess and wait and find out first. OMG! For a second, I really did think Angel was going to take Angela, but then I realized, Angel wouldn't do that. OMG, her seeing Angela was amazing, and a spectacular ending. I absolutely loved it. This whole story rocked. I'm so glad I read it. It's one of my favorites now. Kudos, Tina, kudos.

horseaholic chapter 19 . 8/7/2007
OK, so I didn't get to see any Mark/Cindy fights and spats or anything, but that's OK. It was quite unlike Mark to just up and leave like that, but I'm glad he told Mimi why he left. It would seem like he would feel out of a job, with all of them healthy and such. I feel kind of bad for him. But I really liked this chapter. I think, even though I'm not really sure why, this was my favorite chapter of the entire story. I can't wait to read the last chapter!

horseaholic chapter 18 . 8/7/2007
I'm glad Linda got what was coming to her. OMG! I should have known that Mimi would give the rest of the lawsuit money to Life Support! But I never guessed that! Wow, what an amazing original idea. I love it. Whoa, Mark's going to visit Cindy? That was kind of awkward and out of the blue, but I'm interested to see how that plays out. I really like this story, and I'm glad I decided to finally read it.

horseaholic chapter 17 . 8/7/2007
OMG! I can't believe Linda would do something like that. Wow. Ooh, I can't wait to see what Mimi's plan is for the lawsuit money!

horseaholic chapter 16 . 8/7/2007
I'm glad everything went OK for Mimi overall, especially after such an exciting start! Wow, this story ends in four chapters? I've really enjoyed it, and for Rent stories, respect is pretty hard to get from me. But you've earned it. I can't wait to see how this story ends! Like I said before, I had a feeling you were gonna have something really bad happen to Mimi before, during, or after the birth, but I guess not. Yay.

horseaholic chapter 15 . 8/7/2007
Oh no! She's going into premature labor? Well, two weeks early can't be that bad. In fact, that's perfectly normal, so I think I'm going to stop worrying, LOL. I can't wait to see the baby! So far, things have gone relatively well, so if I know you, you're going to bring in something bad. But I guess I'll have to keep reading and see! I love this story.

horseaholic chapter 14 . 8/7/2007
Aww, bed rest? Mimi's not gonna be happy about that... At least she can get up and go between her room and the couch, though, so she gets a bit of walking and moving around done. I'm glad the baby is healthy!

horseaholic chapter 10 . 8/7/2007
Oh no! How could Roger be so sick now? I hope nothing really bad happens! I'm very protective of Roger, and you don't want to find out what I do whenever really bad things happen to him. Trust me, Renthead621 knows all about that, LOL.

horseaholic chapter 7 . 8/7/2007
Mickey is so not just a boy's name! I know a couple girls who are named Mickey. Glad they figured out a name for the baby, though, and I hope Mimi's morning sickness gets easier.

horseaholic chapter 6 . 8/7/2007
OK, I know Mimi's being all hormonal and a raging bitch on crack, but do she and Roger really have to fight over something they've been wanting for so long? And just so you know, when you're talking about a mother or father not as a proper noun ("Mom" or "Dad", specifically), it should be lower-case. I'm glad everybody's happy about Mimi being pregnant and all, but I really wish Mimi and Roger were more so. But that's just me.

horseaholic chapter 5 . 8/7/2007
Yay! Mimi's pregnant. It took fifteen minutes for her to take the test? It's only supposed to take two. No biggie, though. I'm glad she's pregnant! Maybe now Roger will quit sulking and actually spend more quality time with her, giving her the love she deserves, instead of being Mr. Negative, because he's not oh-so-positive anymore, is he? LOL.