Reviews for Lessons Learned
Lynn246 chapter 1 . 5/20
Jesus loves u the bible tells u so if u only look john 3:16 romans10:8-10 1611 KJV praying 4 u in Jesus name amen
hiphop13Nevermore chapter 1 . 12/17/2012
You did very well on your 30th fic.
It was much enjoyed. (By me, at least! I don't know about anybody else. :P)
You completed your challenge with flying colors!
OllielovesDinah chapter 1 . 10/18/2012
I know your story is 6 years old and I first read this story 2 years ago and I am now reviewing 2 years later but I just wanted to let you know that I liked this story so much I keep re-reading it. They are my absolute favorite ship in the world and the way they are portrayed in your story is dead on. Very enjoyable.
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
This is amazing, thank you for writing it. :D
AriTeir chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
That suvoneir wouldn't happen to go by the name of Lian would it?

And no Ollie of course you don't have a bunch of illigitmate children running around (I personally lost count after the one after Conner...)

Anyway I really liked the way you portrayed Dinah here she's always been something of a tough character and I think you blended that trait to this story very well.
Boo chapter 1 . 12/15/2008
For your first Dinah/Ollie fic I think you definitely captured their voices well. This was a thouroughly enjoyable read, I look forward to any future Green Arrow and Black Canary fics you write!
librastar chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
fantastically sweet

ollie n roy should REALLY make up
killertrees chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Very cute! My only criticism is not really a criticism and more of a question. Do Arrow and Canary actually know Batman is Bruce Wayne? I didn't think they did...well maybe Arrow.

Anyway, I could be horribly wrong. And either way it doesn't take away from the cuteness of your story. Very nicely done with the pairing! ;-)
balletangel19 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Cute.
Icha chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Awesome, LG!

I bet!

A very good damage control, I bet.

As always, you did a great one-shot, girl!
alittlesummerwine chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I think you captured their relationship perfectly - hitting or kissing. ] Everyone knows that Arrow is quite the flirt and I always wondered if Dinah set him down at some point and explained exactly how their relationship was going to be. In those fishnets, she'd win him over in no time flat. They're more or less one of the staple couple of JLU - and I think you have their personalities both dead on - sweet and sassy. The line about the sonic scream at short range was great...
butterflyV chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Gonna turn this into a trilogy starring Huntress and Question?

BTW, both are great.
LarSinger chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
That was cute. I love Dinah/Ollie, and I thought you did a good job capturing the dynamic of their relationship.

Great job!