Reviews for Gray
mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 1 . 3/20/2009
Your fic sucks and i think you are gay
Crystal Remnant chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
Can You Hack It? You've been invited to join the place where you are in control of other people's stories. Interested? Then come to LiveJournal (w. livejournal. com) - continue_thiscm to find out what it's about.

Cool story. I sick joe is a lovable Joe. A lovable joe is an adorable one, and an adorable one gets mobbed by people like me and , Mary Sues (and the occasional Gary Stue o_o) Awesome scenery too. Love it all.
VanG Ziggy ZA chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
ALRIGHT BACKGROUND SCENERY! I can see the living room and the rain perfectly here, and I feel sorry for Joe, having the flu once myself.

The diolgue is crisp and clear and there does not need to be anything written after what is said, after all Joe is just waking up, hearing their voices.

You do seem to write in dark grim tones some times, but there's nothing wrong with that. It adds to the realisim. Another favorite.
NiGhT eAtEr chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
hey nice story continue 2 upload it
Shadow of Astarael chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Yay! That was AWESOME! Me likes! Me really likes!

Grey. Gray? Grey/Gray? Grey/Gray strikes a chord within me...you say it's gray, but with us it's grey. (Am I giving clues to my nationality here?)

Keep writing!
mika zero-zero twenty-one chapter 1 . 9/23/2006
Child, what are we going to do with you? Lock you in a white room with a computer and force you to write until you feel better? Yes, that sounds good. [But are you feeling any better? ;-; I want you to.]

It was a slightly awkward ending, but otherwise, fantastic. Joe's reasoning is so awesome, I love it. If you had put in that "color drips away" line, I may think that Joe was chanelling you. But describing the rain was major squee. And Francoise and Jet's conversation made me giggle - women always manage to do that XD.

Overall, wonderful, and I hope you keep this style - it's so real, so amazing, so different.

Millions of hearts,