Reviews for Moments
Borrowed Twenties chapter 2 . 5/9/2011
This is fantastic! I liked everything about it, actually - from Christopher's feelings for Millie, the little snippet about the wedding, and Christopher's ascension to the title of Chrestomanci to Gabriel's thoughts regarding his successor... This was absolutely gold (:

I've always been eager to find a fic that could express the tentative love-hate mentor/mentee relationship between Gabriel and Christopher, because it's rarely explored, and when it is, usually Gabriel is portrayed as an unreasonable, hateful and boring old man, with Christopher disliking him and not respecting him in the least. But your portrayal was well done and perfect, so kudos for that!
verity candor chapter 2 . 4/10/2009
so sweet.
Ara Catin chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Lovely! I was looking for a short well written Chrestomanci fanfic, and you delivered wonderfully. The prose is very short but brilliant. Closest to Diana Wynne Jones I've found yet, you manage to capture the spirit of the books. I hope you'll update but I doubt it. Thanks for the fantastic two chapters though!
Ningen Demonai chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
I believe that Conrad was actually Christopher's best man, but other than that, I rather liked the stories! (I've always secretly believed that Christopher would be sent away in the middle of his wedding, though XD)
Koru-chan chapter 2 . 4/14/2007
Sqwee! I love the way all of the short stories form a chapter. I also really love you insight and interpretation of everything going on in the Chrestomanci books.

Oh, and in chapter one, You said Jason was Christopher's best man, however it was Conrad Tesdinic (It's at the end of Conrad's Fate [2005])

I hope to see more chapter's from you!

Oh, and update With This Ring.

KUDOS!
Caralynne chapter 2 . 11/15/2006
Hmm...I like this! It's new, and different, and the present-tense is interesting. Please continue - although for a sidestory, it sure does give away that "With This Ring" will have a happy ending!

Well, I like it. Hey, I promised you I'd keep an eye out for updates, and here they are!
Radioactive Bubblegum chapter 2 . 9/27/2006
I really like this! You've done a great job so far - I hope to see more soon!

Rad O.o
the-rainbow-dreamer chapter 2 . 9/25/2006
it's a great idea doing this.
Bye. See ya. Or not chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
Aww! This is lovely... and that last one was too XD

bb xx K.A.