Reviews for Ruth
How is a burning fire a problem for sasuke?
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 4/5
Beautiful really.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/5
I love stories that show Sasuke in a good light. Some of the other stories that I've read always make him the villain and trying to make him do something that personally I could never see him doing. Or they just make him so out of character that it's hard to read. I'm glad that I was able to read this story. It's touching and beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story and I had a fantastic time reading it. .
jayster234 chapter 1 . 1/16
This was an amazing story. I wonder if the baby's name is Ruth?
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/7
I've always wondered how well the water thing worked after seeing Keiko do it. Guess it just delays the process...

Anyhoo...

This was calming. I don't know if that makes a lot of sense, but this was very calming to read. It was also heartfelt and made me pine, so it was very enjoyable.
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my God. Oh my God, but this was so sweet. SOO sweet, and I love how caring you make Sasuke be. He's one of my favorite characters, and the way you've written it all is really, really amazing. Really, really good.

Keep writing!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sasuke my little lost and scared kitty.
kincaidian chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Even more than the apathy thing, I loved that you acknowledged Sasuke's morality and integrity, which are basically what defines him in canon 'verse. And that's the limit of stuff I can say without rushing off for another tissue. Kudos!
User 627 chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
How selfless, if the original Sasuke was like this, then everyone would like him!
helenaphant chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I loved the last two lines of this oneshot "But not caring at all, apathy—that was hardest of all. Apathy was for the ruthless. Apathy was for the hollow.
And in the end, Sasuke couldn't help but care."
it just shows that Sasuke still cares, which means he isn't ruthless, he isn't hollow, and even though he tries so SO hard to get rid of this side of him, he just can't, and that is sososo beautiful.
I am always left in awe of your stories, thank you so much for posting these!
3kitttens chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
:) I was sorta waiting for itachi to pop in somewhere but it doesn't really matter...
rebecca chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
Fantastic. Wow. I loved it.
Aista chapter 1 . 7/17/2013
You know wonderful writing when your throat closes over and you have to blink back tears. I love how you've built Sasuke. It gets tiring to continually read about generic cookie-cutter revenge robots. There are too many to list here but this was particularly emotive for me - " I'm going to die…without killing Itachi or rebuilding the clan, and that's…The baby tugged on his shirt once more, eyes imploring. That's… "Okay," Sasuke found himself whispering, trembling. "Okay…""
Proper the Incredible chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Yes! Great fic! Amazing fic!
Vio14 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
This is such a good story, and I loved it. Jeez, how are you so good at writing?