Reviews for Ruth
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4
awww its because hes has such a big heart that he can scar and try to hate to that extent the curse of the uchiha. is everywhere down to the last drop.
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 3/21
"Ruth" is the title of the story, because Ruth is the name of the baby.

"Apathy is for the ruthless" but Sasuke has a Ruth ;)

Right? Haha I think I'm gonna die someday without knowing if I'm right or wrong xD

P.S.: I would find it odd ir that was the reason behind the title, not because I can't see your awesome logic working, but because my name is Ruth and my friends call me ruthless sometimes, just to bother me... I hope xD and it would be a heck of a coincidence...

Eather way, this is an amazing, beautiful, sweet, perfect story :)
Sasuke was so in character...and now my feels are all over the place! Btw I loved the last few lines. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
awwwwwwww
Ketsui Meraki chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
i really liked this story, i must have read it 10 times. I want you to continue with another chapter. it can be like the girl is older now and spending time with Sasuke. It would be lovely if you did.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
How is a burning fire a problem for sasuke?
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Beautiful really.
Kurogane Tsubasa chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
I love stories that show Sasuke in a good light. Some of the other stories that I've read always make him the villain and trying to make him do something that personally I could never see him doing. Or they just make him so out of character that it's hard to read. I'm glad that I was able to read this story. It's touching and beautifully written. Thank you so much for writing such a wonderful story and I had a fantastic time reading it. .
jayster234 chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
This was an amazing story. I wonder if the baby's name is Ruth?
Juri.DP chapter 1 . 1/7/2015
I've always wondered how well the water thing worked after seeing Keiko do it. Guess it just delays the process...

Anyhoo...

This was calming. I don't know if that makes a lot of sense, but this was very calming to read. It was also heartfelt and made me pine, so it was very enjoyable.
paracuties chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Oh my God. Oh my God, but this was so sweet. SOO sweet, and I love how caring you make Sasuke be. He's one of my favorite characters, and the way you've written it all is really, really amazing. Really, really good.

Keep writing!
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Sasuke my little lost and scared kitty.
kincaidian chapter 1 . 12/17/2013
Even more than the apathy thing, I loved that you acknowledged Sasuke's morality and integrity, which are basically what defines him in canon 'verse. And that's the limit of stuff I can say without rushing off for another tissue. Kudos!