Reviews for Ruth
pro-uchiha chapter 1 . 11/4
thank you very much for writing this, broke my little heart
AxZi chapter 1 . 11/1
HOLY SHIT. Unbelievable and yet I can totally see this. Thank you for this absolute gem of a fic! :)
Jaricchi chapter 1 . 10/4/2016
This is a lovely story. Thank you for sharing
Blades of Fury chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
It's hard finding stories, that take us into the mind of Sasuke. Sasuke is full of depth but most focus on Naruto. Shame, really.
P'tfami chapter 1 . 8/29/2016
What I like about your stories is the depth you give to usually one dimentional, cliched characters. Sasuke is hardly a straightforward vengeance cliché but it was tiring watching his bullheaded streak during the Shippuden arc.
Its a happy coincidence that he will eventually sire his own baby girl Sarada. I hope you do some daddy Sasuke stories as it has the potential to be hilarious yet heart rending. As always, I enjoy your work and do write more!
Rinnegan no Ozil chapter 1 . 8/6/2016
Beautifully written!
Kris Senju chapter 1 . 4/4/2016
awww its because hes has such a big heart that he can scar and try to hate to that extent the curse of the uchiha. is everywhere down to the last drop.
InuYasha-Number1-fan chapter 1 . 3/21/2016
"Ruth" is the title of the story, because Ruth is the name of the baby.

"Apathy is for the ruthless" but Sasuke has a Ruth ;)

Right? Haha I think I'm gonna die someday without knowing if I'm right or wrong xD

P.S.: I would find it odd ir that was the reason behind the title, not because I can't see your awesome logic working, but because my name is Ruth and my friends call me ruthless sometimes, just to bother me... I hope xD and it would be a heck of a coincidence...

Eather way, this is an amazing, beautiful, sweet, perfect story :)
Guest chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
Sasuke was so in character...and now my feels are all over the place! Btw I loved the last few lines. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/13/2015
awwwwwwww
Ketsui Meraki chapter 1 . 11/19/2015
Nice :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/21/2015
i really liked this story, i must have read it 10 times. I want you to continue with another chapter. it can be like the girl is older now and spending time with Sasuke. It would be lovely if you did.
tanithlipsky chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
This was good.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2015
How is a burning fire a problem for sasuke?
Brittany Bennett chapter 1 . 4/5/2015