Reviews for Eiketsu
Catching Rain chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Uwa... this made me cry so much... muy bueno...
Master Masa Random chapter 1 . 10/15/2006
I know you understand what I mean when I say Japanese-English translation is tough. The title can mean several things, I just went with, "yeah sure, alright!" now to the fanfic. Really interesting, I really can't relate as well because I don't have the manga, but I know enough to undertand a bit. Well I guess it's a well-written fic with a sad meaning. Ah well, this isn't the kind of stuff I read, I'm too random to stick to one genre, great work! Thanks for writing!
Raedric chapter 1 . 10/14/2006
Ugh! For some reason, the line "Gasping for air, he gripped his staff" had me rolling. Just imagining him doing so while in a life or death struggle made me giggle.

Oh, that wasn't meant to be perverted? xD I still find it funny though.

The whole backstory to Chao would be a good idea, if there was a bit more of an explanation behind it. The way that came out, Chao would be more likely to go back in time to stop him from fighting satan, or by doing it herself. You never gave a reason magic being uncovered would have helped. Besides, then he'd be an ermine and she wouldn't exist.

"He gripped his staff..." rofl. I can't help it, its 5:30 and my minds in perv mode!
Serac chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Well, now, that was gloomy...But Negi beat Satan? Damn, now that's saying something! The poem went along pretty well with it, props for that. I don't know, though...the reactions of each person to his dying were accurate, but it was hard to really feel it...

Interesting ending, though. Since Chao comes from a hundred years in the future, though, I'm assuming that the desire to reveal magic to the world got put off by, well, a few generations. Good job on the whole, man. chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
Sadly, I never recognized the poem until I read the Disclaimer. I wonder if that says something about me...

Anyway its a good application of the poem. Its mold of having patriotic connotations has been broken. Why can't it mean just what it says, ne?

Last comment, why was he called the crimson master? (That should have been me.) _
Eternum123 chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Hey, you could make this into a full fic! You know Negi dies Negi suprises everyone by being alive again blah blah blah or Negi is a ghost who all of the girls who went to the magic world place with him can see him. This was really neat.