Reviews for Reluctant Emotions
Angel of FallenRoses chapter 4 . 9/21/2013
i love this fanfic! i wish you would update soon!
animeannie chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
This is really really good! Keep writingz1
animeannie chapter 4 . 11/14/2008
I really like this! IU feel so bad for Krad...

Hmm. I wonder what doing to happen next?
Aliceyeliza chapter 4 . 6/28/2008
Keep up the good work and just to let you know Krad is my favorite person, but I really like this story.
Cricketty chapter 4 . 4/30/2008
OMG! Uh-oh.. Krad gonna be SO mad..

hehe... cute.. update soon pwease!
Matt'sUke chapter 4 . 3/17/2008
yay! I vote for lemon btw!
Renata Conde chapter 4 . 12/22/2007
ah T_T why u like to make suffering us! we need the next chapter! TOT please! *-* ah dark stolen the first kiss from krad! sugoi!

well...we are really waiting for the next chapter! we are enjoying ur' fic!

and we vote for lemon!

note: i mean to "we" cause it's my sisten and i lol

adieu
Renata Conde chapter 1 . 12/22/2007
oh reallry really interesting! i'm waiting for the next chapter!

u'r fic rlz!
Zyon-Chan chapter 4 . 12/14/2007
haha, HAI! HAI! GOMEN!
Stormshadow13 chapter 2 . 10/27/2007
Cough, um hi again. As soon as I submited my last review I realized that I didn't add this story to my alert list. Oops

While I'm reviewing again, I should add that you aren't doing to bad on your imagery, a little more would be nice but it isn't bad. I also think that you are doing a very good job on the dialog in this story.

Again, hope to read more. .
Stormshadow13 chapter 4 . 10/27/2007
Wow, what a cool story!

I kinda feel a bit sorry for Krad.

This is a very good story, I love all the humor in it. Although I do have one question. Does Krad still have his wings? I know that Dark keeps saying don't fly off, but wouldn't it be a bit hard to change close or move in a small plase with wings.

O! I can't wait to see what is going to happen next.

Hope to read more.
Lil' Miss Spookiness chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
U FINALLY UPDATED!

THANK U!

yay im happy now
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 4 . 8/10/2007
OMG... OWIE... -winces in sympathy- That made MY neck hurt... but still... story loveitude...
Tears Falling Freely chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
I LOVE it. Its hysterical! I love the story line and don't worry, you'll get better at descriptive writing as you go, I used to not be all that great at it and I got better. But really, I love that there's so much dialogue, and I don't think your too undescriptive, though maybe a little more detail would help balance it out. I hope you update soon cause I can't wait for more!
T.O.C.A chapter 4 . 8/3/2007