Reviews for Capricious Naruto
Sugar'Bell chapter 1 . 5/18/2009

your work is brilliant! i read up to chap 10

the only reason i stopped was because my sister had to used the laptop and i have like only 4 minutes to write this xD well anyway your plot is simply amazing! I rarely sign in to review stories but your was just so powerful and genius. I never seen a story this good on here for awhile! Hats off to you dear writer... please go on with this! ] You will most definitely go down in History for the best SasuNaru story writer ever!

~xoxo Sammie

(ps cant wait to read your other work and finish this story!)
Chibi Carru chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
hmm i hope when Sasuke saw Naruto like that, he would review his life and think that he didnt have it that bad. Now that solitude was evident in Sasuke's life, Naruto not only also had that, but crucial verbal and physical abuse...

i dont see Sasuke being jumped like that on his birthday nonetheless.
Blood Zephyr chapter 11 . 12/18/2007
O.O I thought you were doing great...although, I felt horrible that Naruto was being forced to do terrible things to his loved ones...and they didnt know he was possessed. What happened between him and Sasuke wasnt the fault of either boy. It was all Kyuubi, and Naruto's is probably mortified. As for everything else, your writing ability is top notch, and I suppose I'm a bit disappointed that this story will be discontinued. I guess this is an example of why I write out plotlines for all my stories before I actually start on the 'meat' portion. lol. not that it always helps, but most of the time. Anyway, I encourage you to keep trying, no matter how much you think that chapter sucks. Remember, we are our own worst critics.
clay phoenix chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
Pft, well I thought it was good but I have no right to complain; I've already discontinued all my stories that are multi-chaptered. xD

wish this wasn't discontinued~
One With No Name-OWNN chapter 11 . 12/14/2007
hm..Did you know that stories like urs can inspire people to write and try to create something better than what they think your story is, could be, would be?

I'm inspired by such great creativity of your fic, I just don't understand why you would stop and think of something else that can't compair to something this...this...this magnificent!

You've got talent, and if you look hard enough on this fic, you'll find something that can inspire you to continue it in no time.

I can't wait for the day that the next chapter comes, it'll tell me that I have hope in my own fic's to have more chapters, and try to make magnificent fic's as you do.

-UchihaUzumaki baby.
TheOneShotGirl chapter 11 . 11/10/2007
I refuse to 'understand the predicament you are in', all I have to say is: I HAV BEEN WAITIN 4 THE SEQUEL FOR A HECK OF A LONG TIME AND IF U DISCONTINUE I WILL FUCKING KILL U!
Crick118 chapter 11 . 11/9/2007
What the Hell? I get where you're coming from, but it's called writer's block. Suck it up and figure out how to rewrite the goddamn story so that you can continue it. This was one of my favorite stories, and I don't want it to just die off because you chickened out.

Okay, that was a bit harsh, but I really do love this story. Do you seriously think it's okay to just cop-out like this?

Qoftheday: "H: Land-ho!

M: What did you call me?" -TS
Heaven Cobra chapter 11 . 11/8/2007
aw i urge you to continue! this is such a great story! anywhere you went from here would be great. i would still read it.
and Teng chapter 3 . 11/7/2007
That nightmare is just plain crepy...
Mantinas chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
That is sad to hear. But if you feel that way, then so be it. Good luck with your future fics!

Akirakun17 chapter 11 . 11/7/2007
Hey why don't you put this fic up for adoption? maybe someone can salvage it or just continue it.

just a thought.

Ja Ne
Cyber-Porygon chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
could you at least tell me what you planed on doing and where the stire was going? please send me a reply
QUEENJJ123ABCRESPECTBABY chapter 10 . 11/5/2007
why is kyuubi like that? please update sooner! you haven't updated for like 10 MONTHES!
sesshomarousecretlove chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
heh, when I finished this chapter, I was all excited because I thought I would be able to go on coz I'm one of those types of people who expects stuff to go her way... *huffs* (and why shouldn't it?) lol

anyways, please do update!
soupcan chapter 10 . 7/4/2007
Interesting story you've got here...

Please update soon!